FavreMyRainbow

I was talking to StarGalaxy2020 last night and we came up with this beautiful idea XD. If you watched Rainbow Steve's new series, then you'll understand this. Btw, this is based on what 'Chief Cheese' was going on about on why the pencil was special to him.

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

I sigh and get ready for prom, putting on a black tuxedo with a rainbow shirt under it so the color barely peaks out. After that, my mom comes in and helps me with the bow tie, seeing as I don't know how to. "Thanks mom," I say and she smiles, putting her hands on my shoulders. 

"You look quite handsome Rainbow Steve, now, I hope you and your date have a wonderful time tonight," my mom says and then kisses my cheek. I groan, seeing as I hate when she does that, and then I gather my stuff. Then, I walk down the stairs and then go out the door, walking along the street to the school. 

Seeing as I don't live far from the school, it doesn't take long before I am standing at the entrance, gazing up at the same building I walk into every day. I start getting nervous, not being used to standing in front of a building where I am going to have either the best night of my life, or the opposite. I sigh, walking into the building just to see all kinds of teenagers dancing and seeming to be having the best time of their life.

I continue to make my way through the crowd of people, searching for my date. Sabre. 

I smile softly to myself as I continue to weave through the people, soon spotting Sabre sitting on the sidelines with a cup of fruit punch in his hand. The second he sees me he smiles, and I feel my steps get faster as I continue to walk to where he stands. "Rainbow Steve," he says formally with a bow, making me giggle. 

"Sabre Cheese," I say, grinning. (I'm dying of laughter while writing this XD) Sabre chuckles, and then holds out his hand. "Want to dance with me?" he asks, making me laugh again. 

"Why else do you think I accepted your invitation to be your date to his dance?" I ask him, making him smile. "Touche," he says and then grabs my hand, dragging me out to the dance floor. For a while we dance around like idiots, not caring to know what people might think of us and not caring how we might look; just having fun. 

As soon as the current song we were dancing to ends, a slow dancing song starts playing through the large speakers, making both of us blush. Me more than him, of course, because for the most part he can control his emotions more than me. He places his hands on my hips, and I wrap my arms around his neck. We continue to dance with one another, standing inches away from one another. 

I giggle, "Your breath smells like cheese." He acts hurt, before chuckling. "While yours smells like flowers," he says and I feel my face heat up. "Thanks..." I say softly. He grins, and kisses my cheek. 

I blush more, and he looks at me, grinning. Then, he leans down and presses his soft lips against my own lips, and I instantly kiss him back. Our lips move against one another's, making the feeling something I wish would never end. After a few minutes we both pull away, both grinning like an idiot.

"I love you, Rainbow," he says softly and I blush. "I love you too Sabre," I say and we continue to dance. 

***

After so long of dancing, the school starts to kick us out because they need to clean up some before school tomorrow. As we were leaving, Sabre handed me my bag, and then puts his hands in his pockets. "I can't wait to see you tomorrow," he says softly and I nod. We both walk out of the building, going our separate ways. 

When I get home I pull out my homework and start to work on it, but when I open my bag I couldn't find my pencil. Did I loose it?

~~~

Three months until my birthday! :D 

And it's one of my irl friends birthday's today! :D

~KoOkIe CoOkIe