💀Chapter 47💀

Start from the beginning

Y/N: You think you're so funny, huh?

Yoongi: Am I? I should try being a comedian then. Don't you think?

I scoffed and he chuckled knowing damn well those were the exact same lines I told him back in college.

Yoonji: Mommy if daddy see's you with no clothes... we might get another baby bwother or shister.

Yesung: Pa, cover eyes now!

Yoongi: What? Yah, that's not true. Who told you that?

Yoonji: No one...

They giggled and started eating their breakfast as they wiggled their eyebrows at us.

Y/N: You guys are bad.

Yoonji: We just kidding mommy! But, how are babies made?

Uhhhh. I'll let Yoongi answer that.

Yoongi: Y/N, they want to-

Y/N: Ask daddy. He knows. I'll take Jooheon up with me. I'm gonna feed him before I change.

He faked a smile and took a hold of my robe so I wouldn't leave. I chuckled at the look on his face and both of us took a seat.

Yoongi: Well, what happens is, when you meet someone you love you'll kiss that person and a baby will come.

Y/N: Hahaha, Thats the fakest shi-

Yoongi: Ahem! eat your breakfast baby. Anyways, when you get older you'll find someone and fall in love right? So, when that special moment comes and you kiss, you'll have a baby.

Yoonji: Ooh my! Can we make baby if we hug too?

Yoongi: Yup, Exactly. But only if that person is your true love. So you can still give hugs to anyone but when you hug the person your in love with then that's when it happens.

Yesung: I got friend at acting school that I like. I'm go kiss her so we can have baby.

Yoongi: No, no, Yesung-ah!

Yesung: I gonna give her so many babies pa! Because she pretty like mommy.

He sighed and I laughed to myself as I ate my breakfast unbothered by Yoongi's stressed out face. Heejun smiled at me also unbothered as he ate with me and we both watched them argue.

Yoongi: I said when you're an adult! It won't happen right now. Not until you grow older.

Yesung: Oh. Aw man. I guess I gots to wait daddy.

Yoongi: Yeah, I guess you gotta and it better be till your working and done with school.

I had just finished feeding the baby and burped him before walking to the living room and taking a seat next to Yoongi on the couch.

Y/N: You okay?

Yoongi: Yeah, just thinking about something.

Y/N: Moms birthday gift, huh?

Yoongi: I don't know what to get her. I want it to be special not just any gift. But then, don't wanna get something for her only. Also, something for my father and my little brother.

Y/N: How about we work together and get them something extremely special? I already know what to get your mom and for all three I've got an idea, you in?

Yoongi: I'm in!

He embraced me with Jooheon in my arms and acted like a kid who's excited for some candy. I couldn't help but smile just thinking about a month ago where everything was a chaos but I'm glad he got to hear his parents out and understand where they were coming from. Aside from Jin and myself, he's now also afraid of his mom which is funny because he'll get scolded for doing something bad. His dad is more on the chill side, he's calm but he can give some attitude just like Yoongi and his little brother is the sweetest. They formed a strong bond real quick and now they're a part of our big family with all of our kiddos uncles.