***********************************************************************************************

Clarke pulled the plug in the tub and got to her feet, grabbing a towel, she quickly dried off and slipped into and oversized t-shirt and an old pair of sweats – her go-to comfy clothes. She exited the bathroom and moved into the kitchen where she started to prepare a snack. She was so distracted that she never even noticed Wells reading on the sofa when she passed through the living room.

"Hey," his voice broke the silence in the room.
"Jesus!" Clarke jumped, dropping the box of crackers that she was holding. "You scared the shit out of me!"
Wells cracked a wide smile. "Sorry," he told her. "I thought that you knew that I was home."
Clarke shook her head, trying to catch her breath and calm her nerves.

Wells stepped into the room and picked up the box of crackers, placing it on the counter before wrapping his arms around Clarke from behind and kissing the side of her head. "Are you alright?" He asked. "You've been seeming a little, off, lately."
Clarke nodded. "Just a lot on my mind."
"Hmm," Wells said as he let go of her and stole one of her crackers. "Maybe you need one of your girl's days, with Octavia and Raven? That usually help you clear your head, doesn't it?"
"It does," Clarke agreed, not missing the fact that he hadn't even ask her if she wanted to talk about it. "I think I'll go try and sketch for a while," she told him as she dropped a quick kiss on his cheek and left the room.

As Clarke made her way to the bedroom, she thought of Wells. For as good of a guy that he was, this was a place where he came up short. Whenever Clarke got too lost in her head, he was always the first to recommend talking to Octavia and Raven, because honestly, he just didn't know what to say or do and really, that was okay. She didn't fault him for it, she knew that she could be a handful. But this worked, it was almost like a silent understanding between the two of them.

With Octavia and Raven it was different though. Whenever Clarke's head got too full, she could always count on them to help her sort it. They were her go-to people, they always had been.

***********************************************************************************************

"Guys?" Clarke asked from her spot on the bed, leaning against the headboard. "Can I talk to you about something, without getting too much shit?"
"Of course," Octavia said as she glanced over at her, "but, there probably will be, at least some, shit."
"There usually is," Raven added from the bottom of the bed where she was scrolling through her phone.
"Never mind," Clarke shook her head, instantly changing her mind and adjusted her position.
"Oh, come on, Griffin," Raven set her phone down. "What's going on in that head of yours?"
Clarke sighed. "I think that I like Lexa," she finally admitted aloud.
"Um," Raven's brow furrowed in confusion. "Duh?"
"We already know that, Clarke." Octavia added matter-of-factly.
"No, I mean, I think that I like-like her," Clarke tried to explain. "Like, a real whole lot."
"Again," Raven sat up and looked at her. "Duh?"
"Like-like, Clarke?" Octavia also sat up. "What are we, fifth graders?"
Clarke felt her cheeks start to burn and she stared down at her hands. "I don't know what to do about it."
"Easy," Raven answered simply. "Tell her."
"Yeah," Octavia quickly agreed. "She's totally into you too."
"Did she tell you that?" Clarke asked without looking up.
"She doesn't have to," Raven shook her head. "It's more than obvious – same as you."
"I completely agree," Octavia nodded. "Everyone can tell that you two are totally into each other and totally connected too."
"What if you're wrong?" Clarke asked as she began chewing on the inside of her lip. "What if I tell her and it fucks everything up?"
"We're not," Octavia shook her head, "and it won't."
"Yeah. When are we ever wrong?" Raven asked with complete confidence in her voice.
Clarke looked up giving her a very unimpressed look. "You're kidding, right?"
"I mean, when it counts," Raven added quickly, waving her hand. "Trust us. You and Lexa, it makes total sense. Just go for it."
Clarke swallowed hard, but didn't respond. On one hand, she wanted to, God, did she really, really want to, but on the other, if Lexa wasn't interested, everything that they had could be jeopardized. "I don't know," she finally shook her head.
"Damn," Raven shook her head. "I never thought I'd see the day. What happened to that game of yours?"
"Shut up, Raven." Clarke snapped quickly. "I just can't help it. She makes me feel so..."
"Clarke, just stop. Don't mind-fuck yourself. " Octavia cut her off. "I'm telling you, she feels the same way. Now, stop being so afraid and go get your girl."
"My girl," a slight grin formed on Clarke's face. "I like the sound of that."
Raven rolled her eyes with slight smile. "The next time an opportunity presents itself, just go with it and see what happens. Don't think, just do."