Chapter 4: That's CLASSIFIED

*SLAP*

Marlton jolted awake at the slap to his right cheek. "Vake up!" Richtofen said with authority in his voice before getting back to working on the teleporter. "Can't I just get some sleep with the others?" Marlton asked rubbing his eyes while walking over to where Richtofen was working. "You can but if I am to vork on zis alone ze departure date might be pushed back to late morning early afternoon." He said as he continued calibrating the teleporter. "Aren't you coming to sleep?" Marlton asked before he left. "I haven't had a good sleep in years." Richtofen said with his back to Marlton.

Marlton walked into the room both teams squeezed into. He looked around and saw there was little to no room for him.

*Pssh*

He heard someone whisper and continued looking around until he saw a very tired looking Misty signaling for him to come closer. When he got to her she started whispering to him. "I thought you and the Doc were working on the teleporter?" She asked a little confused. "I passed out on the job and he said I could sleep the rest of the night." He replied. "So what were you doing?" She asked. "There's no where for me to sleep." He said looking down at the floor. She then moved over and patted the spot next to her. A blush peppered both of their faces but eventually he sat down and with much awkwardness they both fell asleep, but it was the best sleep they've had since this all started.

Dempsey who had been awoken by their whispering due to his light sleeping had watched the whole interaction. He didn't know why but he really didn't like the fact they were sleeping in the same chair...TOGETHER! His first instinct was to get up and strangle the poor man but he restrained himself. He wondered why he nearly just killed Marlton but he pushed his confusion and questions down and laid down to sleep. Just before he fell asleep one more question went through his head. "Does it have something to do with her?"

Takeo was the first one up in the morning. He had trained his body to get up early. He left to the teleporter and found Richtofen had fallen asleep hunched over a computer terminal. The Samurai tapped him on the back of the head with the hilt of his sword. "I'm avake?!" He almost shouted as he looked around frantically.  "Is the machine ready yet?" Asked Takeo trying to calm the German. Richtofen then flipped a switch and the teleporter came alive.

"It is now." He said definitively. "I'll go and get the others." Said Takeo as he left. As Takeo woke everyone else up Misty and Marlton looked at each other and blushed before getting up. Dempsey has to leave quickly as his urge to strangle Marlton came back. Slowly everyone made their way into the teleporter room with the last ones to enter being Nikolai and Russman. Before they went through the teleporter Dempsey grabbed the thunder gun. "Ooh what's that?" Marlton asked. "It's a thunder gun it blasts the zombies away like my breath." Said Nikolai. "We had something like that it was a jetgun but it sucked." Said Stuhlinger. "That's because your an idiot and kept breaking it Stupidinger." Said Misty annoyed. Stuhlinger grumbled to himself. Soon he wouldn't have to deal with her insufferable insults anymore.

As the teleporter was activating the zombie they got in the corner started running at them. "Don't worry I got it." Said Dempsey as he took aim with the thunder gun. "Dempsey no don't-" but it was too late. Dempsey shot at the zombie but instead it hit the teleporter's stream overloading the teleporter.

Once the teleporter finished Dempsey looked around and saw he was in some type of facility. He also noted that he was alone so he went off in search of the others. Russman and Nikolai came through together and where very close to a case off vodka. They high fived and then went to claim it. Meanwhile Marlton was trying to calm down a fuming Richtofen. "Dempsey and his insolent, feeble brain made the teleporter overload." Richtofen said before calming down slightly and searching for a way to the moon.

Misty and Stuhlinger were in what looked to be a type of lab. "Great I'm stuck with Craplinger!" She said as she began looking around. Just then Stuhlinger came up behind her with a Knife.

*Slice*