Yaoyorozu x Artist Male!Reader

Your quirk is that you can use any writing or drawing material (also your finger too) to make anything you draw real. And yes, even animals.

[Your POV]

You hummed softly as you doodled in your sketchbook. You stuck out your tongue, softening the edges of her  jawline. You sighed,  looking up to study  Momo's beautiful face. She didn't seem to notice as you occasionally sketched her flowy hair. You looked down, proud of yourself.

[Yaomomo's POV]

She first noticed you as the artsy, quiet kid in the back of the classroom and didn't take much interest. AT FIRST. During the sports festivals, she noted mentally on how you used your quirk and found it fascinating. After the sports festival, she gained the courage to talk to you. 

"Hello (l/n)-san! I believe we haven't had the pleasure of really talking to each other!"

"Oh, hi Momo-chan... how are you?" he asked, not looking up from his doodle. She was amazed at how well he captured... HER likeness?

"Uhm (l/n)-san may I ask, is that... me? Also, you draw very well!"

[Your POV]

 You suddenly closed the sketchbook as soon as she asked that one question. You blushed up a storm and drew a little cloud around your head to hide it. "Y-yes, Momo-chan... It is you... I'm sorry I didn't ask before, I just started to draw you." She waved the cloud away and looked at your beautiful (e/c) orbs.

"I wanted to tell you something. (y/n), I-" She didn't even finish her sentence as you looked over to see an eavesdropping Mineta. "Get away you fukin grape," you said as you pushed him away with your foot. Momo looked from you to the grape a couple of times. "A-anyways, I wanted to tell you that I'm... interested in you..Not to make you uncomfortable of c-course..." She said, slightly blushing. You were taken aback as you looked at her in shock.

[Yaomomo's POV]

What were they going to say?! (y/n) silently drew a small bear with the words "I like you too" sewn on. (y/n) bowed and said, "I have to go to the restroom real quick" and left. She looked down and saw the little bear on his seat and smiled. 

Thank you all so so much! I'm sorry I haven't been posting often but I was volunteering for a camp and strep throat got in the way. 

Note from future eli: i made it longer.