Shoto x Male! Reader

gAY! be gay :) Your quirk is Angel. Essentially wings, mind reading capabilities and healing. lol i'm sorry i have no ideas ;-;

Shoto's POV

As soon as (M/N) walked into the classroom, I felt my heart leap. My attention was on his pretty (E/C) eyes. Oh shit. He's hot. 

"Hello everybody! My name is (M/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you all." He smiled and I felt my face heat up. Calm down Shoto. It's fInE. (M/N) walked past me and smiled. He sat down in the seat next to me and rested his chin on his hand. I saw him take out a small notesheet and begin writing on it. He passed it over to me and I unfolded it carefully.

"Thank you for the compliment! I think you're very cute too~  Here's my number so we can talk after school: XXX-XXX-XXXX. Keep the note :)"

I blushed, folding the letter back up and sticking it in my breast pocket. I couldn't concentrate on the lesson as I kept glancing over at (M/N)'s cute face. 

[Timeskip because i'm a lazy b!tch]

Your POV

I began packing up my things to head to the dorms. The sun was setting and the golden rays were shining on the left side of my face. I suddenly felt my phone buzz. I looked down at the screen, seeing a message from an unknown number.

Here's my number. Save it.

I smiled and chuckled as I sent a reply.

I'm glad you could text me cutie :>

I could tell he was close to the classroom and hadn't left because I heard a thought in his voice.

"Oh my god."

 I pulled my bag over my shoulder and opened the door to see Shoto standing beside the door. "Hi there." He said, trying not to show too much emotion. 

"Hi Shoto! How was your day?"

Thank you guys for reading! The next oneshot will be longer I promise. See you guys sometime soon alright?