Meep!

Quirk: Mind-Reader      Quirk Description: User can read minds (obviously) This is a female oriented chapter

Being the youngest in the family is the WORST! People are always so loud and always wanna come towards you because you're "cute". Can't I just be alone for a change? You were thinking as you trudged towards the gate to Yuuei. "Damn. Who knew you were so negative about it," Your older brother Karuko commented. (Karuko can read minds too) "AAH! Sorry Karuko," you said, waving your arms rapidly, "I didn't mean it like that!" 

(Timeskip cuz' I'm lAzY)

"Ok we're going to do some tests," a man with a monotone voice said. /tests???/ (text in the slashes are the class thoughts) "...outside. Get your PE uniforms on." /*sighs of relief*/ "Oh come on..." I whispered to myself. "You good?" a person from the back of my seat asked, loud enough so only I could hear. I abruptly turned around to see a blonde, crimson-eyed boy. "U-uhm w-well uhm..." you trailed off In stutters. cute... the blonde thought. (oh god this is so ooc)

[Outside]

 "Hey! I'm not CUTE!" the petite female said to the taller, intimidating male. Damn, she's got a mind reading quirk?! "Yep." OH YEAH?! FU- "NO. No swearing." AAAAAAAAA- "Shut up." /WAIT THE SHY PERSON STOOD UP TO HIM?!/ everyone thought, except (y/n) and Bakugou, who were sending daggers through their eyes, surprisingly. 

"Hey. You two better be ready for these tests," Aizawa scooted out of nowhere, "(y/n), Bakugou," the requested immediately straightened up "It's school. Not a fighting ground. Not now at least."

[haha i'm lazy so imma just put 'em inside for class] (TIMESKIP)

You felt a kick on the back of your seat. You ignored it. Pay attention to me! he thought. (NO!) you wrote on a sticky note. (why not?) he sent back. (Becauseeeee I said sooo) you sighed as you passed the piece of paper back. The bell rang, saving you from Bakugou sending another note. You packed up and prepared to leave when you felt a soft hand hold your arm. "W-what? Why are you- OW!" You said, emphasizing the "ow" statement. "Sorry," your attacker whispered, "just making sure everyone knows you're mine."

"Meep! What??"

Thank you so much for reading! It makes me so happy that people read my stories! See you next time! :)

Edit. The fuck was past eli thinking