I got up and went to kitchen took a glass of soda mixed some salt, chilli power for the colour and food colour.

It was looking like a juice but in reality its going to be worst.

I came near priya and gave her the juice, she first denied, so i started feeding her when she drank a little she did not give me any reaction because everyone are seeing us only and she drank half glass of soda but she is not giving any reaction nor even she is saying something, so i asked  priya innocently

KARTHIK : is it nice priya

I asked she gave me a dead glare and said.

PRIYA : yes karthik its really good you should also taste it, its really very nice.

Saying that she took the glass from my hand and started feeding me it was really worst i could not say anything this girl turned the plate to me, oh god its tasting really bad i dont wont to drink more half glass is their how will i drink i took the glass from her gulped the drink in one second, god in my life i have never drunk a worst drink like this.

( Thank you MythrayeeP for your idea for the prank )

I gave her a dead glare where as she contolled her laughter and gave me a smile while blinking her eyes like a kid.

God why always my prank gets floped. My thoughts were broken by her who wispered in my ears slowly.

PRIYA : you played a prank on me right, wait and watch what punishment i will give you.

I looked at her with horrified eyes and said her

KARTHIK : but even i also drank right so why punishment.

PRIYA : but it was your plan to make me drink the whole glass right see what i will do to you Mr. Swami bahu.

She said and smiled evilly looking at me where as i gave her a scared look she smiled.

She is really looking cute today she is just looking like a princess i dont know what is this feeling but i am loving this feeling.

My thoughts were broke by her who was nudging me i asked her what she said

PRIYA : they are calling us for couple dance.

I nodded and took her hands in mine and went to the center stage

My favourite romantic song played

Vaseegaraa en nenjinikka un pon madiyil thoonginaal poadhum
Adhae kaNam en kaNNuRanga mun jenmangaLin aekkangaL theerum (twice)
Naan naesippadhum suvaasippadhum un dhayavaal thaanae
AengugiRaen aengugiRaen un ninaivaal naanae naan

Magical charmer, until my heart is sweet, if I can sleep on your lap, it would be enough for me
At the same time, my intoxicator, the longings of my previous lives will be quenched.
I love and breathe because of your kindness
I yearn and long just thinking of you.

I love and breathe because of your kindnessI yearn and long just thinking of you