part 8

PRIYA POV :

Today was the best day in my life yes because he is a celebrity but he gave me importance in his decision, when he said marriage should be a secret for somedays until he finish his match first i was confused then i understood his pov he is really very scared which i could see and i will promise that i will fade his scaredness.

I liked the way he asked me my number i think he has never asked a girl her number because he was nervous when he asked my number i asked his phone and typed my number i dont know what he has saved my name as, i liked the way he gave my parents respect, and he even said no for dowry which made my smile wider he is really down to earth that why i like him alot.
My thoughts were broke by a ping in my phone it was from an unknown number so i picked the call and the person said hello by his voice i recognized it was none other than Mr. Perfectionist

KARTHIK : hello
I felt shy but i replied
ME : hi karthik

KARTHIK: so you recognized me by my voice.

He said i know he would be smriking i replied

ME : yes because no one call me from unknown number and today only i gave you my number so i guessed its you.

Oh god priya do you think he will believe your lie cant you say any other reason that i saw your name in truecaller what has happened to you again my thoughts were interepted by him

KARTHIK : oh really and i believed it thank god you did not say you saw my name in truecaller if you would have said that you would have been caught because this is my personal number only my closed ones know this number.

What does he mean by closed one i am his closed one, i felt shy and my cheek are turning red but i really wanted to change the topic so i asked him.

ME : so when is your next match

KARTHIK : next month it will start hopefully.

ME: okay i have a doubt you people want really be playing for like some months what you people will do that time ?

I asked because i always wanted to know this.

KARTHIK : actually some people go on a vacation some people just practice even i do that and i even go for part time jobs also.

ME : why dont you earn that much that makes you go for part time job?
I asked i know i am always
a stupid where as he chuckled at my question and replied.

KARTHIK : no i like to work so that why i go and about earning sometime i go to job for free.

ME : really you are down to earth. I said i can feel he is smiling just than i can hear a cute voice it can be none other than angel so i asked karthik

ME : karthik can you put in speaker i want to talk to angel.

KARTHIK : sure here talk to her.
So i started talking to angel
ME : hai angel how are you.
ANGEL : i am fine chachi how are you?

She asked with her baby voice which made me smile and said

ME : i am fine baby what are you doing ?

ANGEL : i came here to chachu room to hear stories but he say old stories i want new stories will you say me.

She asked with her twinkling voice who will deny her request.

So i started saying her the story after sometime when i finished the stories their was no response from karthik as well as from angel

ME : karthik are you their.

I asked i could hear his humming sound in sleepy voice so he also slept and i said good night to them and i also slept with a beautiful smile in my face.