03

- POV change. Y/N-

A soft knock was heard on my bedroom door. I groaned and slipped out of the bedsheets and trudged over to the door, unlocking it and opening it.

My eyes were met with Fitz, whose hair was a mess and he was in casual clothes just like I was.

"I called for a mandatory meeting in the lounge. We're gonna do your initiation in half an hour." He said and I noddded. I noticed his eyes trail down to look at me and I blushed, before politely shutting the door. 'What was that all about?' I thought to myself.

I didn't bother to change clothes but I did wash my face and put on some deodorant that I found in the bathroom. They really did plan for me to be here because they bought all types of feminine toiletries. I brushed my hair and then walked out, making my way to the lounge.

When I got there, everyone was there in the lounge waiting. Fitz smiled and stood up. "Well, I explained to the boys what's going on. Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded.

Matt and Mason grabbed my arms and dragged me over to a chair and sat me down. Toby took a branding stick with the letter 'M' on the end of it out of the firepit and handed it to Fitz.

"This will hurt, but don't worry we'll take care of it after to make sure it doesnt get infected and heals the way we need it to." He said and I nodded, swallowing the pit in my throat as the glow of the letter M on the branding stick neared my upper cheekbone.

"Here we go. One.... two.... three." Fitz counted down before pressing the branding into my cheekbone and I winced from the pain. I didn't cry out, but I did tear up a little bit.

"Shh, it's okay you're doing just fine." Fitz said in a soothing voice. I grit my teeth and he finally pulled away the branding stick, looking at my skin that was now red and raw.

"It may bleed, and it will definitely scab over, but you'll be just fine. Welcome to the Misfits!" He said gleefully.

"Welcome to the Misfits!" Everyone else cheered. I smiled and wiped the tears off my face. I recieved some hugs from the boys and Fitz laid down the rules for me.

"You're basically free to do whatever you what, you just have to be home by five AM every night and do not bring anyone home with you. if you're gonna hook up with some rando find a place to stay but absolutely do not fucking bring them here. If you can't make it home by five am, call me and just let me know so I know you havent been murdered." He said and I nodded. They were very simple rules. Easy to work with.

"Alright, sounds good to me. I still have clothes and some things back at the place I was at for awhile, so I'm gonna go grab those." I told him and he nodded.

"If you want I'll go with you." Fitz offered and I shook my head.

"Thank you, but I'll have to decline. The place belongs to someone I know very dearly and they always told me no gang shit so I'm just gonna get my shit out as quickly as possible and leave." I told him and he nodded.

"Understandable. If you need help, here's my number so you can call me." He said and handed me a card. I slipped it into my pocket and nodded.

-time skip-

I headed out the door and made my way to my friends house. On the way there, I put Fitz's number into my phone and listened to some music.

When I got to the apartment, my friend wasn't even home, so I just packed up all my shit and left a note for her to read when she got off of work.  I shoved it all into some bags and left it behind.

I headed back to the Misfits manor and on my way back I noticed a lot of people looked at me and started to whisper. I took my earbuds out and figured out that they were gossiping about the branding mark on my cheek.

I brushed it off and made my way to where I was supposed to be. I entered the house and was greeted by Eric.

"Oh hey Eric! I'm back." I greeted him with a smile and he greeted back the same. I think Fitz mentioned that he's a newbie like me, but this is probably his first gang judging by his behavior. He'll grow into it I'm sure.

I made my way to my room and tossed my shit down, causing a loud thud. I sighed and shut my door before going to work and organizing my shit

It took a little under an hour as I didn't have much with me but I got it all done. I sat down on my bed and catcg my breath as I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said and in walked Fitz, looking around my room.

"Ah nice nice! I like it." He said before sitting next to me. I smiled at him and nodded.

"Thank you, thank you." I said and yawned loudly.

"I was just about to take a nap because I'm probably go drinking tonight and hook up with someone." I said to him and yawned, stretching my arms. Fitz looked down and nodded.

"I'll let you get your rest then. Seeya." He said in a strange tone and quickly left the room. I sighed and rolled over onto the bed and slept.

Hopefully tonight would be a good night to make some money.

-it's another mf rime skiip-

I slip on a skin tight black dress and some heels and put on a little bit of makeup. I grabbed my purse and slinged it over my shoulder.

I walk out of my room and into the lounge area where Fitz, Toby, and Swagger were sitting talking to each other. Toby whistled at me and Fitz and Swagger both blushed and stared at me.

"You're looking quite good tonight, miss." Toby said in a sassy but complementary tone.I nod and look over at Fitz.

"If I forget to call before five, just know I'm with some rando from the bar." I told him and he nodded. I headed for the door when Fitz jumped up off the couch and grabbed my wrist.

"Please be safe and come home..." He said worryingly. I looked at him concerned and nodded at him slowly "Of course I will. You can trust me." I said, giving him a reassuring smile. He smiled back and let go of my wrist and I left the house to go to the bar.

Tonight did not end up being a very good night.