"AHH! FUCK IT LALISA!" Using all of my force i have i throw a pillow in the wall

"STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE!"

"STOP ACTING LIKE I DIDN'T EXIST!"

"WHAT DID I FUCKING DO?"

"I CAN'T GET IT! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT!"

"I"

"MISS YOU"

"SO"

"FUCKING"

"MUCH!"

I stop when i feel the exhaustion in invading my body. I just sit in the floor beside my bed and shove my hair harshly! Why am i like this?

'Im so confused'

Chaeyoung's POV

"I still love her Chaeng" Lisa said out of nowhere, i smiled at her sadly cause those words hurts me so much, like i was stabbed by knives direct in my heart. Im now helping Lisa to go to her room.

"I still do Chaeng, i still do." I open the door and let us inside. When we reach her bed, i gently help her to lay.

"I love you so much Jennie" She said then she drifted off to sleep.

"And i love you so much Lisa" I said and go outside to her room and as soon as i close her door i feel the tears starting to flow on my cheeks. I covered my mouth to prevent making any sound so that no one will notice that im crying. Fuck this! Why can't you love me? Im always here for you yet you can't see it.

"AHH! FUCK IT LALISA!" I heard Jennie screamed and i also heard a loud thud in her room.

"STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE!" She care Jennie.

"STOP ACTING LIKE I DIDN'T EXIST!" She have to do it to save herself from hurting.

"WHAT DID I FUCKING DO?" You do nothing Jennie, it's just she fell in love with you yet you can't reciprocate it.

"I CAN'T GET IT! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT!"

"I"

"MISS YOU"

"SO"

"FUCKING"

"MUCH!" She missed you too so much. You don't know how she cried to me because of you. I know how hard for her to avoid you cause she's used to it but she needs to. She need to do it to save herself.

Lisa's POV

"Perfect!" Jessica said when we perfect 'I Like It'. This was my favorite solo dance out of all i ever danced before. It was so fun to perform and i can't wait to dance it in front of our blinks.

"Lisa meet Dony Kwon" Kyle said when he enter the room with a man. I faced them and smiled at him.

"Hey, im Lalisa. You call me Lisa" I said and bow at him to show respect.

"It's my pleasure. Im Dony Kwon" He said and also bowed at me.

"He will be your partner for your new solo performance" So this is the continuation after Like it?

"Sit down, Jessica and I will perform the dance" I sit down and lean on Chaeng. Yes, Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Jennie were also here to watch me practice. I don't know why but they insist to come with me so i let them.

Kyle play the song and start to dance it. At first i was excited but my excitement vanished when i saw like they kiss.

"What the fuck?" I heard Jennie whispered. I got confused at her reaction but i shrugged it off and continue to watch them. The dance is a romantic one and it shows so much affection i didn't mind it though. Until they're finish

"Is it necessary with a man?" Chaeng asked.

"What? Why? Is it should be with a woman?" Kyle said. He signalled me to stand up so i did and we started to practice it step by step. It only took us an hour to perfect it, well that's the perks of being dancer. I admit it the dance is a little bit, just a little bit sexual so i sometimes took a glance at Jennie but she looks like she didn't give a damn about it.

"One more time and Dony, you look like you're not comfortable. Do it just like what Jessica and i do" Kyle said and play the music. I compose myself and dance it like they do. I let my body move and furious is all over me not minding that they are watching. I grab Dony's nap and brushed my lips on his lips, i didn't mind at all and he looks like him too until we finished the dance.

"EXCELLENT! THAT'S WHAT IM WAITING FOR!" Kyle said clapping his hands like he's so proud at us. I smiled at him and looked at the girls. Jisoo's eyes were wide looks like still in shock. I can't read Chaeng's expression, it's mix of happy and sad. (WTF?) And Jennie is, wait what? Is she glaring?

A/N: sorry for the supah dupah late update im busy moving on. C'mon, give me some VOTES!
Iloveyouall
Spread the Love not the Legs!