"Doing What?" Peter asked.

"Fighting our entire lives. Something bad happens and we have to drop everything and run. I don't want to do that my whole life. I want to settle down and have a stable life with kids and the man I love." I said.

"I agree baby. We will settle down at sometime but we are still young and we need to live a little. Look on the bright side of our missions. We get to go to new places and meet new people. How many people have a job where they can explore the world kick butt and get paid a lot of many for it. Plus we have great insurance." Peter said and I started laughing at him.

"No matter what you always seem to make me laugh." I said kissing his forehead.

"Just one of my special powers." Peter said smiling.

"Speaking of powers." My dad said walking in.

"Hey dad ever heard or knocking." I yelled.

"You were in here with him I knew thing were fine." He said clapping his hands together.

"You two need to practice once we get there. I'll have Bruce help explain to y'all the way your powers work once we are heading there. I want to take all safety measure I don't want anyone hurt on this trip. Also kids follow me." He said and walked out of my room. Me and Peter scrambled to catch up to him.

"I've been doing some thinking and came to the conclusion that you both need suit upgrades. So I have designed two new suits for the both of you. Peter your suit still has a spidey look to it but has changed to hold your new powers as well. Y/N yours has changed the most i wanted it to look kind of like Peters so the enemies know you are one bad duo. So here they are!" He said and showed us two brand new clean looking suits. Peter was a way more defined Spider-Man suit that had a metal look to it (his suit from infinity war and endgame). Mine was beautiful. It was kind of like a dress but had a warrior kind of look to it. With all of Peters colors on it and a black spider on the back. It came with 2 bracelets that looked like Peters original web shooters (her outfit kind of looks like DC Wonder Woman's). Me and Peter let out squeals as we admired the new outfits.

"Dad these are amazing thank you so much." I said giving him a big hug.

"Thank you Mr. Stark these look amazing." Peter said.

"Don't worry about it now try them on if you like but then go put them in your luggage." He said and we did as we were told. This mission seemed to be getting a little bit better by the second and I don't even know where we are going.

So how do you guys like the story so far? Please keep in mind I'm only 14 and I'm trying really hard. I wanted to thank everyone for all the support they have been giving me. I never imagined the book would ever blow up like this. You guys asked me a few questions and Im trying to answer them the best I can.

Does fourth wall exist?
Yes I'm sorry about the whole Tom and peter fighting part I was really tired while writing that and wasn't thinking straight.

Women are property?
I have a friend read over my book before I publish a chapter. She must have went in and changed it and I didn't agree to it at all. I changed my password so it shouldn't happen again.

How long will the book be?
I honestly don't know I plan to keep writing until I run out of ideas or Peter and y/n get the happy ending they deserve.

Why do You talk so much about yourself?
I'm sorry if I do. Lots of people message me asking lots of questions about my personal life and I find it uplifting to know somebody wants to know about me.

What do you look like?
The amount of times I've been asked this is actually hilarious. I don't know why it really matters but I'm not going to be rude and ignore the question. I have reddish and brownish medium length hair with blue eyes. I'm kind of tan considering I live in Florida and sunburns are common. I'm also really short lol. The pictures below is me and in sorry to hurt your eyes.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

^sorry for the eye damage

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

^sorry for the eye damage. But that is what I look like please don't roast me.

If you guys have anymore questions leave them here I try to answer as much as possible and I hope you enjoy the rest of the book. Love you guys 🖤🖤🖤.