Feelings And The Party

We left of at nejire tackling izuku to the ground and hugging him.

Izuku Pov

"N-n-n-nejire w-w-w-what a-a-a-are y-y-you d-d-doi-n-ng?" I said still unable to speak or to think or to do anything. She then just looked at me and flashed me a closed eye smile. It made me become even more flustered. My heart was beating so fast that it felt like it was gonna explode. She was laying her head on my chest and I think she noticed how my heart rate increased.

Meanwhile that was happening the girls on top of the stairs looked down at us with a smirk and next to us the boys with wide eyes still dumbstruck from what happened. Momo then came down the stairs while using her quirk to make something.

She made a tent and a torch. She then said" This is sound proof so talk ". Then we were covered and it became dark. I opened the torch and nejire got off of me. I looked at her still blushing and she still had a smile on her face.

" N-n-nejire w-what w-was t-t-that? "I said. I was amazed that I could even speak at the time. She came closer and  hugged me. I didn't blush as much as before and I even returned the hug. 'Screw it. At the position we are in I have to say it even if she regects me. She has to know even if she doesn't feel the same. Come on izuku' just do it', you defeated stain and overhaul. Don't tell me you are afraid of this? '

(just for the memes)

"N-nejire I -" she cut me of by putting a finger in front of my lips. "I know and I do too"she said with a grin. I chuckled a bit and said" Let me quess Mina right? ". She just nodded and we both started laughing at what our pink friend did and we ended up in this position.

Nejire Pov

After we stopped laughing we looked at each other's eyes. 'Those emerald eyes of your izuku make me want you even more"i thought. I wanted to look away but I simply couldn't. I was mesmerized. I then started to look at his face noticing every single detail. His freckles which mad him even cuter. I looked even lower and I stumbled across his lips.

His lips looked so soft, elegant and lonely. We were sitting on the floor and izuku was a little taller so I had to look up to him. We were gazing at each other for minutes until I thought
'The way he looks at me, I can tell it's not lust. He really does love me. The way he looks at me says it all. But me at the moment I am full of lust so izuku take some of my last away'.

I then jumped on his lap and started kissing him. At first touch it made me feel so warm and safe. The kiss was gentle. Both our feelings were on that kiss. The respect, the love, the worries, the happiness we felt was on that kiss. We then stopped to take a breath. We looked at each other with a small blush on both of our faces. We we stopped breathing heavily and looked at each but differently.

Both of our gazes where lustful. We wanted more. We the started kissing again but this time wilder. Then his tongue touched my upper lip. He was asking me for permission to which I gladly gave. We were both in a fight for dominance.

Izuku won and started 'searching' every area of my mouth with his tongue which earned small moans from me. Izuku smirked a little and put his hands behind my waist in order to bring me closer. I then started touching every inch of his torso and feeling his muscles. Before I could even go lower ahem we were stopped by a light blinding both of us.

The others removed the tent. They saw me in izukus lap kissing him and izuku with his hands wrapped around my waist. Both of our faces exploded  with a crimson red covering them. We quickly got up and looked away from each other. The others started laughing at us. Suddenly izuku looked at me with concern while I felt a murderous aura overflowing from behind. We turned around and saw mineta looking at us.