Hot Picture

That same day Lisa woke up late. "Argh my head hurt" Lisa found herself in her underwear and bra. Lisa got dressed in this.

After she was dressed she went down stairs and went outside to see a single letter

After she was dressed she went down stairs and went outside to see a single letter. "Hmm what's this" Lisa went back inside and opened the letter. The letter said this. Thanks for the hot pictures baby I enjoyed looking at them.

"What the hell no I did not send him hot pictures" Lisa got out her phone and saw the picture. "Thank god I had clothes on" Lisa sighed in relief. "Well wants this" Lisa opened the second letter and saw the picture.

 "Well wants this" Lisa opened the second letter and saw the picture

"Oh my God" Lisa passed out on the floor. By the time Jungkook had sent the letter it was to late. 23 minutes later Lisa rubbed her head and then the picture caught her eye. "J... Ju... Jungkook" Lisa backed herself in a corner. 

Then the door knocked. "Please be another letter!" Lisa opened the door and saw the letter in the mail mans hand. "THANK YOU!" Lisa took the letter and sat on her couch. The letter said.

Dear my love I'm so sorry I sent you that picture I did not mean to now that you know who I am please send a picture of what you look like. I'm very sorry!

"I HAVE BEEN WRITING TO JUNGKOOK THIS WHOLE TIME!" Lisa gasped trying to think of what to do. "Well I guess I will expose who I am" Lisa got out her camera and took this picture.

 "I stayed the night with a guy that I knew" Lisa sighing putting the letter in her mail box

 "I stayed the night with a guy that I knew" Lisa sighing putting the letter in her mail box. When she got inside her house it hit her Jungkook lives in Seoul and she lives in Busan (Just pretend she does)

"Oh no he lives so far from where I live and I'm going on tour soon!" Lisa closed her front door and collapsed on her couch. "What am I going to do" Lisa mumbled in her couch pillow. Meanwhile.

"I fuck up" Jungkook covered his face with his hands. "You really did" Jimin laughed at Jungkook. "Your mean" Jungkook gave Jimin the death stare. "Hey if it makes you feel better you will get to see your love" Jimin stroked Jungkook hair. "Yeah" Jungkook laid on his stomach. Meanwhile with the mail man.

"Man this couple is so cute" The mail man shed a tear because it was so cute. "I totally ship them" The mail man put the letter in the wrong mail box sending it to Jimin's house. 8 hours later. "I'm going home buddy" Jimin hugged Jungkook and leaved the dorm to go back to his. (Just so you know the rest of the bts boys live with Jungkook only Jimin lives away from everyone else)

When Jimin got back to his dorm he got his mail and noticed the letter which had no name on it. Jimin opened the letter and gasped. "LISA LIKES ME!" Jimin ran back into his house. The letter said. "Wow I'm shocked I never knew I would like someone like you. Your awesome to talk to anyways here is my picture! (The picture is the one of Lisa the selfie one)