Who are You

The next morning Lisa woke up bright and early. She got out of bed and wore this.

"I wonder if he got my letter" Lisa said to herself, as she walked down stairs

"I wonder if he got my letter" Lisa said to herself, as she walked down stairs. Lisa walked down to the kitchen when she got a text from Rose.

Roseisacutie: LALA LISA!! COME MET US FOR BREAKFAST JENNY IS THE GOD AT COOKING!!

Lisa: LOL Okay on my way Rosie!

Roseisacutie: OKAY! :DD

"Well it looks like I'm eating at Jennies place" Lisa got all her stuff and walked to Jennies places. When she arrived Jisoo greeted her at the door way. "Hey Lisa!" Jisoo put her arm around her bring Lisa inside. "Okay Jenny what are you cooking up!" Lisa looked at the freshly made pancakes with bacon and eggs.

"This!" Jenny gave Lisa a sly smile. "Is it almost done" Rose wined, holding up her fork and knife. "Yes patience children" Jenny giggled. "CHILDREN!" They all said. "Haha anyways here the foo dis down" Jenny served everyone equally portions of the food. 

"Okay ladies what crazy stuff has happened to you today" Jenny got out her fork and took a mouthful of eggs. "Um nothing much" Lisa gulped down a knot in her throat. "Well okay" Rose gave us all a sweet smile.

After breakfast Lisa ran home just to find mail in her mail box with a letter. "YESS!" Lisa grabbed the letter and ran inside. She quickly opened the letter and read it. (The letter was mentioned in the last chapter) "HOW CUTE!" Lisa giggled, getting out her pen and paper. She wrote this.

Dear Unknown you are very sweet and I cant believe I'm the girl you are writing to have we meant before or did you see me somewhere? I would love to know! anyways thanks for keeping me busy!

Lisa put the letter in the mail box and it was sent to Jungkook. That same day Jungkook was watching the mail bod when he saw the mail man. "DID I GET A LETTER!" Jungkook ran to the mail man. "Uh yes here you go" The mail man gave him the letter. Jungkook opened up the letter. 

"What does she we have meant before is this the right girl?" Jungkook ran inside to write another letter. "Hey whats wrong" Jimin patted Jungkook's back. "Something odd about IU she said that she has never seen me" Jungkook wrote the letter very fast.

"Maybe its not IU" Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Maybe your right because her hand writing is different from IU's" Jungkook stopped writing and leaned back in his chair. "Well good luck" Jimin gave an evil laugh before running away.

Jungkook finished the letter and put it in the mail box waiting for it to be sent. Meanwhile BlackPink had a award show that night and BTS were there. 

Lisa couldn't stop looking at Jungkook she almost felt like she new him. Jungkook did the same it felt like his eyes were locked onto Lisa but he didn't understand why. He almost felt like he new her.

When will Lisa get the letter!    

Unedited