loving you

warning...sexual actions

if you don't want to read this that's totally fine, i already posted the chapter after this so you can just skip past it :)

a/n: i'm saying that because this is more erotica than smut i guess?? i'll explain the difference at the end if you can't tell when you read it lol

the door is kicked open as dan and phil kiss fervently. phil yanks his jacket down his arms and it pools to the floor. no words were said; only slight gasps and the smacking sounds of their lips detaching before reattaching to each other. they stumble their way up the stairs after phil clumsily closes the front door back and continues to shred every clothing on dan's upper body off. a trail of clothes leading up the steps was the only evidence of the path that they had taken. dan whimpers softly when phil licks a soft spot on his neck. the sound is like heaven and he continues to suck to keep hearing the noise.

dan leads them over to the bed backwards. his head already spinning as phil sucks a mark right on his collarbone. tugging phil by the shoulders, the two land in a heap on the soft bed. phil looks up from the crook of his neck. his lips shining with saliva, he stares at dan's wide chocolate eyes that are filled with admiration and need. those lips so beautifully swollen from all the kissing. "phil please..i can't take it." phil quiets him with a kiss on the mouth.

he keeps his eyes on him as his hand slowly drifts down in between their bodies to undo his pants. dan stays silent when phil slips them off his legs along with his shoes to discard them on the floor. only in his underwear, phil takes in every inch of dan's body in the white rays of the moonlight. how his lips quivers and his thighs try to part around his own legs. how his nipples turn into hard pebbles against the cool air. his mouth waters and phil leans back down to swirl his tongue around his right one before attaching his mouth to it.

dan's back arches off the bed and his eyes flutter shut as his hands tangle themselves in phil's air. "oh!" he moans, trying to push his chest closer to phil.

phil's teeth tug and pull gently at the sensitive nub and then his tongue soothes it before repeating the same actions. his long fingers reach over, not wanting to leave the other untouched and begin to tug and pull at it, rolling it between the pads of his fingers. dan was a mess underneath him.

phil takes his mouth away from dan and dan whines at the loss. his nipple shines with his spit. it was a sight that made him swell in his tight jeans. he ignores the problem though; and his hand rakes down dan's hairless body that quivers with his touch to the waistband of his underwear. he cups him lightly making a sigh come out of dan.

"already so wet for me princess." phil praises. he felt out of breath himself as he touch the center most wet spot and his hips jerk violently. dan grabs phil's wrist. "did i hurt you?"

dan's cheeks were tinted pink now as he answers. "no.. it felt good."

"good." phil slowly slips him out of the damp underwear.

dan sits up on his elbows once they fall to the ground and phil looks at him skeptically. dan's hands were shaking, not from fear, but from excitement as he trails his hands forward and under his shirt to feel the firm abdomen.

brown eyes meet blue. "take off your shirt."

the fabric comes off, along with pants, shoes, and underwear. invisible silver threads hold phil in place when dan's mouth sheaths around him and he struggles to keep his composure. it was a new experience for dan; he can feel the shaking in phil's thighs and he can taste him.

phil pulls back to get dan's attention. his face was placid but his chest was rising and falling desperately. "lie down." his voice hoarse and only slightly demanding.

dan does so, and allows him to spread apart his legs easily. the trail phil's fingers create when he rakes them up his stomach and chest felt like fire and dan opens his mouth reflexivley when his fingers touch his bottom lip. phil guides two of them to meet the wet, smooth tongue and he clenches the sheets as dan pulls them all the way to his knuckle; dan keeps eye contact with him until phil pulls his newly wet and slick fingers free. phil spreads him more before his first finger slips in. hands find sheets and a moan tears through the night again. he wasn't new to penetration, but he was still very tight.

phil rubs soft circles into the creamy thigh but dan had other things in mind as he slips the second in. he took it upon himself the press his hips down. "phil please." dan begs.

phil laughs but he was also eager to get things going. he's waited so long to do this with dan and he didn't want to wait any longer. he takes his fingers out and leans down over dan to kiss him again. dan's tongue meets his. he's so into the steamy kiss he gasps in pleasure and pain when phil connects with him. he sits his head up a little.

"are you okay?" phil whispers pecking light kisses on the corner on his mouth and jaw.

"yes.." dan pants, "just- just go slow please."

he does, and dan's head fell right back onto the pillows.

erotica: explaining the effects of sex on the mind and soul. creates something erotically stimulating. it's lofty

to dumb it down:

instead of: 'he shoves his hand in his jeans to palm his dick'
it's
'his hand slides slowly down his smooth stomach. making the other dizzy with need, until his hand finally slips underneath his waistband.'

smut: implies something dirty and very descriptive, like first example above.

so basically with erotica, the reader is supposed to feel it too.

tehee

~alivia