My family your family

Elena's POV
  I woke up this morning feeling somewhat enthusiastic and vibrant unlike my normal wake ups well I guess it was because my sister was coming over.

So I rushed into the jacuzzi took a warm bath, when I was done I packed my long hair in pony tail style,
wore a maroon body fitted gown, with my flip flops and went downstairs.

By the time I got there Nate was already having breakfast.
I decided to tell him first I carried a plate to distract myself as I played down the information as though it was suppose to add to his salary.

" hey " he said, hey I replied " so you gonna eat or you gonna just stand there gawking " he said as I watched a smirk play in his finely defined pink lips.

I want to ask you something Nate please say yes , please, please, please, please, please, pleaseeee " well you know you have to ask first Elena" he said in an acrid tone. Yes .....I'm sorry " nothing to be sorry for.... just ask"

Nate I invited my sister to live with us for a while because the girl who was meant to move out of her apartment hasn't yet moved out " I explained moving side by side like a child reciting a poem,
his response was extremely overwhelming and shocking how could he!...how could he " well "you didn't have to ask your family is my family until this contract is over I also know you have interior motives to her moving in you want to spend time with her right?
I gave a nod in approval,
okay then you can have her here as long as you both want just tell me when she's moving out so i can give her one of my condos free no rent she's blood"

How could he be this sweet , so caring and kind. I was short of words thank you Nate I don't know how I'll ever repay you " well you can start by finishing your food" he said as he let out a mild laugh I couldn't help but laugh too .

 I love the way things were going I couldn't wait to tell Danika...though I had this feeling Nate would be okay with it even before I asked him..he's that kind of guy.. But I just didn't know why I felt some type of way when....''you'd better not push it'' my subconscious spat.
So I went ahead to take a shower after which I changed into my nighties and slept off ...

I'm so sorry this chapter is short..... I knoww ....I'll make the other ones longer  👐❤

Please commentttt😩😩
I want to hear from you, baby girl's feeling indifferent about continuing the book😔💔
Vote and share too❤❤