My temptation

When I got home the last person I wanted to see was Nate.
At this point I felt extremely stupid for letting him kiss me and touch me.

I don't know what would have happened if mia hadn't interfered, I felt so stupid and used.
I should have known him by now, how dare him assume that was just a kiss well not to me!
While drowning in my dilemma I heard a knock on the door,
it was obviously him the maids weren't around yet so I had to get the door.

At that moment I wished all the doors were automatic, I wasn't in the right state of mind to see him, nevertheless I had to open the door after all it was still his house.
So I opened it and tried moving away quickly when he called out to me ," hey " I acted as though it wasn't me he was addressing and continued walking . then he said ," what's your deal Elena " so I turned and asked " my deal?! " I'm meant to be asking you that .

why did you follow me upstairs?, why did you kiss me, why did you touch me the way you did ? What do you want from me" I said sobbing all efforts to hide the tears were all wasted...

Nate's POV
  Seeing her crying was never the plan, she's unnecessarily emotional and as a guy who doesn't feel a thing we were sure expecting bigger issues...
Apart from the fact I don't have a single regret for anything I did to her this night I don't also care how she see's me from now on.

She's a temptation I must avoid at all cost even if it leaves her broken.
The things she can't remember are reasons why she can still smile but I who remembers all is the one being hunted a life time by memories, I choose to forget and the ones I hope to remember.
Treating her right was the right thing to do and if only I knew what I was getting myself into by bringing her back into my life I would have avoided it.

She broke all the walls I put up against her and melted this stone I call a heart before what made me think doing it again would be any harder. The only advantage I had over her was that she couldn't remember a thing after her coma.

Elena's POV
  What was he thinking about now while thinking out loud he just walked upstairs and banged his room door . seriously the war had started. " such a jerk" my subconscious added . so I walked to my room took a warm bath and changed into my nighties and slept.

Nate's POV
I don't know why she's so stubborn, how could she tempt me so much, why would she let me touch her even kiss her? That girl must be mad she's just 19 she's not even yet 20. How could someone be so gorgeous, so pretty , so innocent and annoying. I was sure in for the longest 6 months of my life.
I took a cold bath and went to bed I agreed with myself to be even more strict with her the next day ...

Short, i know😔
I'll try to work on that in the next chapters... Please vote,comment and share