END

Bold = Korean
Italics = English
Normal = Thai

+ 3rd POV. ~ New York Wedding +

"Kit, you ok babe? Chen said you wanted to talk to us," Ming asked knocking on the door before opening it. As soon as ForthMing walked into the room their hearts broke. Kit was a mess, he was crying and hugging a teddy bear, one that Forth gave him while Chen was in the hospital. (Chen was 6 months old).

"Kit whats- oh... Oh!" Ming saw the tests before Forth did and immediately hugged Kit.

"Hm... Oh...wow..." Forth noticed and joined in the hug.

"Kit, why are you crying? This is amazing," Ming said and wiped Kit's tears away.

"I was scared..." Kit said and sat on Forth's lap while hugging Ming.

"Babe, don't be scared, and hey, Chen's finally getting the baby-sibling he's always wanted,"

"Yeah, 20 years later," Chen commented. Walking by. They all laughed and Kit felt better about the whole thing.

"I love you guys..." Kit mumbled.

"We love you too,"

"Since we're adding a baby to the family, maybe we should become a real family?"

"Yes I'll marry you, but we'll have to go to another country to do it..."

"Vist Vernon in New York and get married?"

"Let's do it,"

- three weeks later - Kit: 1 month pregnant Chen: 2 months pregnant -

"Why are we going to dad's house? Not that I'm complaining or anything," Chen said when Kit came in to let his son know that he's got three hours left to pack.

"So your dad's and I can finally get married," Kit said and Chen's eyes lit up.

"It's about time!" Chen was extremely happy and started packing immediately.

- at the wedding -

The entire wedding itself was beautiful, to be honest - after the actually ceremony Kit fell asleep. He doesn't really remember anything during the mini-after party. ForthMing thought that Kit was adorable while sleeping through everything. Until Vernon woke him up so he could hear the speeches that each of their friends wanted to make - both embarrassing and congratulating them.

Kit saw the look in Wayo's eye and he immediately tried to leave the room. Forth grabbed Kit's arm and made the younger sit on his lap so he couldn't escape.

"I hate you all so much," Kit pouted but sat through all the talking. Then it was Pha's turn and Ming tried to leave. Forth grabbed Ming's hand and wouldn't let him leave either. Until Beam got up to talk about Forth. That's when Ming and Kit had to hold Forth back so he couldn't leave.

- 6 years later -

Kit's (second) son is now six years old - along with his granddaughter (Chen's daughter). Chen and Minseok moved to Korea shortly after Ara was born, while ForthMingKit stayed in Thailand.
XuiChen (Minseok's nickname is Xiumin) moved to Korea to spend some tome with Minseok's family,  to be closer to Vernon and Seungkwan + Chen's half-brother Samuel, and to continue their band (EXO) under a new record label (SM ent.)

Both families are happy - healthy and they couldn't ask for anything more than that...

AN: i really suck at ending books - I'm sorry but i hope you enjoyed this book any way!