『 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐧 』

Two updates in a day, am I saint or what?
Also who should my first one shot be about?

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

"who is your biggest fan?"

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

Aries: Izuku Midoriya

- Even if it doesn't seem like it, this boy admires you so much. He looks up to be just as strong and amazing as you are. Only his close friends know about it.

Taurus: Jiro Kyoka

- She envies how carefree you are, how you can express yourself with out having to put a mask on, at least for most of the time. Even though she is kinda the same, she still really wishes to be your friend.

Gemini: Itsuka Kendo

- She always likes to be just like you, like how you fight and how friendly and sweet you are. She sees you as a role model.

Cancer: Uraraka Ochaco

- She admires how gentle you are with your friends, classmates and people around you. She remembers after her fight with Bakugou, how you were there for her and how sweet you were to her. That's why your her best friend. She looks up to be just as nice and understanding as you are.

Leo: Mezo Shoji

- You are not only a friend of his or like a family member of his, but also a person that he looks up to. He finds your goofy humour funny and how warm and sweet you really are. Even though you kinda ask dumb questions, he still wishes he can be just like you. He wishes he can express his feelings just like you.

Virgo: Momo Yaoyorozu

- Her adoration for you is no secret, she expresses it publicly about how perfect of a leader you are and how she wants to be just like you.

Libra: Mirio Togata

-Sure he may be a third year student and you a first year one, but that doesn't stop his adoration for your kindness. He always talks about how you are an amazing role model.

Scorpio: Denki Kaminari

- Yeah he may be really scared of you, but that's the main reason why he wants to be like you. People take you seriously- most of the time at least, while people never take him seriously. So he really looks up to you and wants to just as smart as you are.

Sagittarius: Katsuki Bakugo

- One of the reasons why he secretly is head over heals for you, is because of how powerful and independent you are. How you won't let anyone or anything step on you or get in your way. He honestly finds it hot, and always tries to have the same mentality that you have.

Capricorn: Shoto Todoroki

- In his eyes, he sees you as a younger sister but he always tries to be as perfect as you are. You are one of the rare people that he opened up to about his past. He finds you as such a role model because of how strong you are.

Aquarius: Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

- Sure you may not pay that much attention to him but he pays lots of attention to you. He finds your temper and how your first instinct is to protect everyone around you, things to admire and adore.

Pisces: Nejire Hado

- It's kinda weird how a third year looks up to a first year student, but she doesn't care. Everyone knows how much she admires you, it's obvious since she is extremely friendly with you. She also tries to learn from your moves and tactics.

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'