『 𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 』

Requested by @midnightwolfy25
Disclaimer the backstory is kinda long. Oopsies.
also I updated "your secret ship"

-

B A C K
S T O R Y

-

s t a r t

You can't stop getting into trouble. You always want to save and help people but you can't realise that you are still not qualified to do those things that's why you are at U.A high. Today, when the sun rose, you woke up quite early at 5 am and decided to take a walk to make the time go by and to take in some fresh air.

You were walking while observing and admiring anyone and everyone. There were not a lot of people whilst you were walking.

Out of the midst of nowhere, a faded scream cut right through the lovely silence. Frightened and desperate at wanting to know and help whoever screamed, the screams were still multiplying, which helped you identify where it was coming from.

Your favourite local flower shop owned by one of the sweetest elderly you met. You had to know what happened to the old aged woman immediately, since she was the owner of the shop and the only one to work there. Sprinting to the small shop, you saw how the door was shut closed, which was surprising since the woman would open the shop at 4:30 in the morning and would make sure the door is wide open for any visitors or costumers.

You were very close to the woman who owns this exquisite flower shop and you still are. You would always help her and every time you passed by her shop, you would smile and wave at her through the shop windows. The windows! You tilted your head to see what was happening through the medium sized windows, a scene unraveled within your eyes. A man that was wearing a black mask only showing his eyes with a black attire as an outfit. While the old woman, Hana was her name, was shaking with utter fear and her hands shuffling through the cashier box trying to open it. You barged in, opening the door with force.

"C'mon, really? Robbing a flower shop? From an elder woman. How sad." [Shoto. Sorry I had to if you know what I'm saying.]

As your voice has reached the ears of the so called thief, he turned around holding a knife with his left hand, while he was shaking vigorously because he had been caught.

"Do-on't com-me any-y closer-r!" He exclaimed while profusely stuttering.

"Oh you don't sound so confident Mister robber." You said with a sly smirk plastered on your face.

When he payed close attention to you he saw that on your bag there was a chain of the U.A high school. Now, he knew that you had at least some sort of strength and judging from your confidence. It seems that maybe you are in the Hero course. So he had to do something.

As you saw him looking up from you to your bad and vice versa. You were very confused as to why. Out of nowhere you see his hands reach to Hana. Trying to grab her with his right hand while his other hand was going near her collarbone so he can put the knife right on her neck. You managed to tackle him and use your quirk to make sure he doesn't go any where.

| some time later |

As you just finished talking to the officer. You saw the thief a few meters away from arrested and tied with handcuffs. You decided to tease him. Bad idea.