『 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 』

Requested by @ViolettesFelines

Okay little 👌 heads up my dumbass did the wrong request.
So you guys picked the one that the arrow is pointing on but I did the other one. Oops
Also I was on vacation so I didn't have time to update sorry about that to.

 OopsAlso I was on vacation so I didn't have time to update sorry about that to

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

As normal as it may not sound, the thing that's called soulmates, existed. Some people find it misleading whereas others find it credible. Every single soul out there has a soulmate whether you are human or merrily an animal, you have a lover in this world. There are people that don't believe in colours other than black, grey and white, also other shades of those specific colours. People whom believe that the people that speak of red, blue and other foreign colours are only telling lies but at the end, they believe. When their eyes and another's meet.

When two pairs of eyes of two people whom are meant to be, different colours start to spill in their sight and that's what is now called the "bliss moment" it's a moment of short yet such vivid and wild joy. You instantly fall for the person that is your lover and the best thing about it is there is no such thing as a heartbreak, maybe?

Heartbreak is something that is an illness, it's incurable. When the love of your life catches it just like a flu, it can infect anyone and everyone. But there are things you have to do to get it, just like a cold or a flu, it doesn't come out of no where there is always a reasoning behind it.

If both soulmates stay away from each other and not talk nor see each other for more than three weeks and it's not that they don't have time it's that they got into a fight and the ignorance lasted longer than three weeks, of course after having the "bliss moment" occurring. Then heartbreak can get you. But if that doesn't happen then it won't get you and you are kinda immune to it. Just don't fight and ignore each other for more than twenty days.

What happens when you get the heartbreak disease/illness is just as it's phrased. Your heart starts to break and it's not metaphorically. You don't die but you never ever can feel love nor happiness ever again, terrible isn't?

Incurable, not even if you have a time controlling quirk. You can't turn back time. That's fate I guess.

Never mind,

You being a very much normal person stayed up all night watching anime and dancing and doing things that aren't really meant to be done at 3 am non the less when your first day of school is right after.

But you adorable human being, did those things.

[ I'm going to tell you a secret it's fate my friend. ]

Waking up at 6:48 am, and almost falling right back asleep since you slept at 4 am meaning you only got 2 hours and 40 minutes of sleep. But when your mom shouted, "Y/N you know it's your first day of high school and your class starts at 7 am and it 6:50 right now. Also just a thought but I think you're going to get expelled!" As soon as you heard those two sentences, especially the last one you came to your senses and shrugged out of bed. Run in a hurry that even Usain Bolt would be jealous. Getting ready as fast as you possibly can, too flustered to even think if your quirk could help you right now.

Your routine before this day's chaos happened, was that you were going to wake up at five thirty in the morning, take a jog, meditate, take a shower, blast some music and get your looks ready for the day. And after that you were going to walk to school. Yeaaaaah, not happening. Luck wasn't by your side nor was fate.

So there you were sprinting to the bullet train trying to get there as soon as you can so you wouldn't cause the worst first impression a student can get. But it was so crowded so you had to fit yourself between someone.

There you were standing with an old lady behind you and a teen's chest in front of you, to shy and embarrassed to look up. Since you're feeling eyes burning through your head as if it was going to disfigure it. And as you were trying to play it cool, looking up at the train's ceiling and biting your lips, you accidentally made eye contact and thats when everything blossomed, colours to be exact, cause they bloomed. Happiness, love and laughter filled you, all your happy moments flashed in your head while you are still shocked by how your grayscale life has turned into a beautiful masterpiece of shades of the anonymous colours. Even though they were filled with unfamiliarity, they felt so good and warm.
Unconsciously a smile wrapped around both of your faces.

And both of you snapped out of it when you realised that 30 minutes passed by but they felt like the best 3 seconds of your life.

"What's your name?" You asked breathlessly.

"My name is ............................"

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

"who happens to be lucky to be your soulmate?"

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

Aries: Shoto Todoroki | Mina Ashido.

Taurus: Shihai Kuroiro | Momo Yaoyorozu.

Gemini: [ free pick ]

Cancer: Koda Koji | Ibara Shiozaki.

Leo: Sero Hanta | Reiko Yanagi.

Virgo: Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu | Tsuyu Asui.

Libra: Shinso Hitoshi | Yui Kodai.

Scorpio: Denki Kaminari | Hagakure Toru.

Sagittarius: Bakugou Katsuki | Jiro Kyoka.

Capricorn: Tomura Shigaraki | Itsuak Kendo.

Aquarius: Kirishima Eijiro | Pony Tsunotori.
[ soɟʇ bbʎs ]

Pisces: Mashirao Ojiro | Uraraka Ochaco.

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

Psst,
Guys should I do a face reveal chapter?
Or not?