Good Morning!

You fluttered your eyelashes as you slowly opened your eyes. You could roughly work out the time because around you, you saw nothing but dark-ness. You tried to turn on your side when you realise that you are wrapped in Lukes arms. Its been so long since you've slept in the same bed! He's been back 3 days from tour but you're still not used to having this lanky, blonde, adorable human all to yourself again!

You slowly began to turn around to try and face him, your action was followed by a very sleepy groan and you being pulled closer as he hugs you tighter. You let out a little giggle. You still wanted to face him, so that wasn't stopping you what-so-ever. Several moments later you tried to turn around again. This time you was freed as he turned his back towards you. You wrapped your arms around his waist and hugged him tight. He officially woke up.

'Y/N' his sleepy voice screetched out as he turned and wraped his arm around you. You giggled running your hand slowly though his messy, soft, blonde locks. You are lying forehead to forehead, you can feel his warm breath on your lips and not going to lie it turns you on. He opens his eyes and looks directly at you, you cant help but smile. He tilts his head over you and places a soft kiss on your lips. You smile like an idiot, just happy that he is with you now! He pulls you into a very tight hug. He is still lying on his side and you are interlocking with his neck, you snuggle your face into the space between his neck and shoulder and lightly place a kiss. He puts his hand on the back of your head, hugs you tighter and whispers "I missed you so much!"