3. Trying to cultivate..

~More time skippu~

3 years later...

'Now, it's a month before the aptitude exam. I am very nervous!! Uwaaaaa...  what am I gonna do if I am weak!? '
Li Xia thought depressingly.

There's no use in thinking about it!

I'll just cultivate to calm my mind.

Li Xia stood up and searched through her bookrack to find some cultivation manuals.

After she found some that interests her, she started studying the book.

She started cultivating 2 years ago so she had the basics drilled on her body already.

Li Xia starts cultivating in her room and she unknowingly succeeds in breaking through into a new level.

After cultivating for about 10 hours, she opened her eyes and saw that all the impurities in her body have been forced out.

She called her personal maidservant Ye Xi in and told her to prepare a bath and a new set of clothes for her.

After waiting for about 15 minutes, everything is ready and she steps into the bath tub made from a special kind of jade that was custom made by a great master so that the water will always stay warm.

After taking  bath and putting on her clothes, her father's servant call her to let her know that dinner has been served and her family is waiting for her in the dining hall.

When she walked inside the dining hall, she could see that her parents and siblings had already seated themselves and are waiting for her.

Feeling bad for making them wait, she quickly greeted her parents and sat next to her  little sister Zhen'er.

Seeing that Li Xia had sat down, her father starts eating which made her other family members start eating too including herself as it is proper etiquette to wait for the patriarch her father to eat first before they begin eating.

After they finished eating, her father starts asking her enthusiastically about her cultivation and her breaking through the next level.

Li Xia was not really shocked that her father had found out about it since her parent's cultivation is far more higher than hers.

So she started explaining blablablabla

Her parents is really happy and they continue to offer their support which warms her heart. Her little siblings also laughed joyfully and the next thing they knew, they were all laughing and joking with each other.

Seeing this scene, she silently vow to herself that she will protect the happiness of her family.

Still. She couldn't help but feel that something bad will happen as the foreboding feeling won't go away. As if somebody or something is warning her that this happiness will be short lived and she will ended up alone again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note:

So , how is it?

I hope it isn't really confusing.. hehe...

I really wrecked my brain to think about this chapter and I can't wait for the next chapter!!

I am really really sorry for not updating sooner guys!

I hope you like this chapter!

On the next chapter, I will show you how Li Xia looks like.

BYE BYE!!