Prologue

Li Jing is a part-time business woman (investor) and whose real job is a traditional doctor. She was quite an amazing woman because she works really hard to achieve what she has.

Everything, fame, status, glory, every achievement she had, everything she worked hard in order to achieve it...

Unfortunately, in the age of 30 years old,....and a single virgin, she died on her way back home from her work. And its all because she slipped on a banana peel and got hit by the infamous chain killer truck-kun...

Pathetic isn't it?!?!

" Well, since she died a pitiful death, why not give her a second chance??" said one of the gods.

"Hehe... sure why not?? When I looked into her memory, I found out that she loves reading Chinese tranmigration and Wuxia genres novel... just reincarnated her there! But don't reincarnate her into the main character..." said the other one.

"Why?! Won't she be happy if she became the main character?"

"No.. I heard that she loves challenging things... if she became the main character, she will get some cheats and she won't feel challenged anymore!"

"But the character you're planning to make her reincarnated into is the elder sister of the female lead right? I heard that the elder sister is a genius though..And that she will die an early death..."

"... how cruel of you.. you want her to die again?!"

"Tch! If she wants to have her own happy ending then she needs to work hard with her own strengths."

"Wow, this is the first time in my whole life I heard you speaking with some logic... "

"Damn you old man!!"

"Hohoho... I am just kidding... u are a genius! Now let's reincarnate her then.."

"Hehehehe... this will be fun!"

And so.. from the conversation of the two gods above, have you found out something?? No? OK, I'll explain it you.. I'm so nice right?

Well, in summary, Li Jing died because she slipped on a banana peel. But, she's not actually supposed to die there. Because some "one" (a. k. a: the gods) were driving a truck, for no apparent reasons, crashed her and thus she died a really pathetic death.

Because the gods didn't want to admit they're guilty, they decided to be magnanimous and reincarnate her...
(Author: wow.. so nice.. *rolls eye)

And so, she got reincarnated as a mob character, which is the role of the eldest Di daughter of the right prime
minister of the Jing household ... Though she was supposed to die when she was six years old... and the fate of her family is heart breaking...

Will she die like the original one did as fate had it to planned?

Or

Will she survives and change her fate and follow the new destiny that leads her into a brand-new life?

Only time and fate could tell us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And me... Lol.. but I won't tell you that! ≧▽≦
..
I did it again..
What the heck am i even saying..
*sighs*
..bye guys..