AJ POV

Once Louis took Aj aside and told him the plan, aj got excited. "We should be done in a couple of weeks. Maybe we can work on it in the shed where we keep the fishing gear?" Louis smiles at aj. "Sounds like a plan!"

"Hey!" Aj hears nails on chalk board, as a broad nasty girl speaks. They both turn around to see kehlani. "What's up Hawaiian girl." Louis smiles as we both stand up. "Hawaii? What's that?" Aj questions louis. "It's where she's from, it's a couple of little islands in the middle of the ocean." Louis smiles. "Yep, I've grew up from there." She smiles once again creepily towards aj.

"Man must suck that everyone you know there is dead." Aj barks. She looks at him dumbfounded. "Aj that's pretty messed up dude." Louis looks down at aj. He shrugs his shoulders. "They have no where to run the island must be over populated by walkers now. I'm just saying facts Louis." Kehlani looks At him and glares. But softens her looks and looks at Louis. "It's okay Louis he's right. My family's dead anyways.." aj smelt pathetic wreaking from her.

"What are you doing here anyways." Aj barks at her while turning his body more towards Louis. He brought his hands to his chest. "I wanted to see if Louis could show me to my room. You can come too." Aj looks at Louis and he just nodded. "Yea we would love to walk you to your room." Louis drags Aj, they walk down the the hall way and showed Kehlani her room.

"Thank you Louis for protecting me down in a dangerous hallway, who knows when a walker can come bye." She smiles at him and eats her lip. Aj looks at her with disgust. "We are safe here no walkers are going to come."Aj blurts at her. "Well not with you two boys protecting me." She winks at Louis, before aj could say anything louis butts in. "It was our pleasure. Night. Come on aj let's go." AJ and Louis starts to head back out.

"Your not going to press faces with her right?" Aj looks at Louis. Louis looks down at him and laughs. "I would never. The only person who I press faces with is Clem." Louis smiles. Aj shakes his body. "It's still gross." He chuckles.

"Listen buddy I know you don't like her, but she came from a rough place. No one should go through what she went through, and she honestly just might need a friend." Louis smiles, they walk to the court yard and Louis and aj sat down with Willy and braylee and aasim and ruby.

"Hey buddy how are you doing?" Ruby ask aj as he smiles at her. "I'm ok. I don't like Kehlani." Braylee looks At him and pleaded to him. "Well were just going to have to deal with her for a little bit until Javi can find a signal on his radio when Richmond is good to go back." Aasim adds on.

"Hey are you excited to make the new leg for Clem with Louis?" Vi adds. Aj smiles and nods his head. He continues to say. "We looked in the book we can also make the ankle adjust and move around so she can run with it!"

"Clem will be back to a ninja in no time!" Louis laughs. Vi looks at him and shakes her head. "Your so stupid." Braylee gets up and starts walking away. "Goodnight braylee." Aj blurts out. She turns back and smiles at him. "Night."

"Boy she sure is quite." Aasim mentions. Ruby laughs. "Hey it's better than biting someone!" Aj looks down, "I said sorry.." louis looks over at braylee walking to the dorms. "Quite is good, she can help us become a team of ninjas!" Louis nudges aj and lift up his hands. Aj laughs. "Your funny."

After a while aj walked back to the dorms and snuck in quietly not trying to disrupt Clem from her slumber and went to bed.

In the morning he looked over and saw that Clem was still asleep, he went out and decided to grab the things to make her coffee. On the way back to the dorms he saw Louis with supplies to make the leg for Clem. "Hey buddy when your done making that for her come with me to the shed, I'll be in there making it." Louis winks at him and heads on with his way.

He came back into the room and set down the stuff, pored in the Coffee grinds and heated the water. A couple of minutes rolled by and he hears Clem groan. He blows out the candle and puts in the hot water into the mug. "What you doing there kiddo?" She asks aj while stretching. "Here I made this for you." He brings the Coffee to her, she looks at him and smiles. "Thanks aj." She takes the mug and sips it. "I have to go clem Louis is counting on me to help him catch some fish." Aj smiles to her.

"Well if your going out take Gabe, and a couple of new troops." Aj nodded as he walks out to Gabe's room. Walking up to the room he hears a girls voice, and laughter. He knocks on the door. "Hey Gabe?" Aj asks through the door. He then heard "oh shit, one second." And muffles, aj backed up as he heard footsteps coming to the door. "Swear." He mumbled under his breath.

Gabe opened it slightly. "Hey kid! good morning."looking at Gabe his hair was a mess and he had bruises all over his chest. He only had on his pants. "Can you help me and Louis catch some food for today, and can you bring some people? We could use all the help we need." Aj asks him, Gabe smiles to him. "Give me 10 minutes and we will be out." He said, aj nodded and headed towards the court yard.

Once he was out in the court yard he looked over and saw Willy and Omar. "Hey dude." Willy said to him. "Hey, your not on watch?" Aj asks him, he shook his head. "That blond dude up there asked to take over so I said why not. I gave him the ropes on were to look at." Willy said while grabbing his shirt and lifting straight up proud. "All he has to do is look out for walkers." Omar laughed.

"Hey aj" braylee said quietly. "Holy shit she knows how to talk!" Willy laughed. "I'm not stupid." Braylee defended herself, she had a book in her hand. "I bet you she can read better than you dude." Aj laughed at him. "Okay Children. Calm down I am trying to write." Aasim mentioned we looked back and saw him in the chair where he writes his "history book."

"Hey braylee you want to come with me and walk to the shed, me and Louis have to make Clem's present." Braylee looked at him and smiled. "Sure let me grab my knife and gun." She runs back to javis caravan and grabs it while talking to Javi.

"You think she can handle herself out there?" Willy asked. "I think she can." Aj mentioned. Braylee came back and they headed out the gates. He looked back to see Gabe and a couple of his friends walking behind them. "Hey look." Aj said to braylee. He picks up a nice oak leaf and shows her. "It's just a leaf silly." She giggled.

"Clem taught me when you put it under paper and you shade over the leaf it will leave a outline. We can do that when we get back." Aj smiled at her. "Here let me see I'll put it in my notebook." She grabs her notebook she kept on her back in between her overalls and puts the leaf in it. And puts her notebook back.

They heard groaning. Aj stopped. "Walker." He whispered as he put his hand in front of braylee. He looks behind him and the others catch up to them. A walker jumps out of the bush and comes straight at aj and braylee. He runs up to it and stabs it in the leg and braylee runs behinds him and stabs it in the head.

They stepped back and grabbed their knifes. "Well looks like you kids don't even need us!" Gabe laughed. "It's still nice to have company." Aj mentioned to him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sorry this chapter is short if you guys want please tell me if I should make Clouis short stories. Or how should I show Clementine losing it? And when? If I did it now would it be too soon?? Please message me or comment! Thanks for reading love!!