Chapter 2: What Were Gonna Do

"Agghhhh" The class groaned. They all slumped down in their seats angrily. Stan slapped his hand on his forehead and leaned down placing his forehead against the cold table top and closed his eyes. 

          "Come on class don't be down M'kay. I am sure you are all going to find something" and with that Mr. Mackey left the room heading back to his counselors office.

          "Now class, by the end of today you all need to think of a talent to preform for the gay ass talent show" Mr. Garrison rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue, he looked back down at the paper and started to read again "The judges for the contest are going to be Mr. Mackey, Principal Victoria and... me?! FUCK" Mr. Garrison angrily cried kicking his desk. 

          With Mr. Garrison as a judge, nobody was going to win. 

          "When I call your name you have to write your name and what you are going to be doing down on this piece of paper then share with the class. I will give you the rest of class to brainstorm ideas" Then Mr. Garrison sat down at his computer and began to type. Probably his new romance novel.

"This sucks ass!" Craig groaned flipping off everyone in the room with anger.

"This is so gay and lame!" An outraged Kenny cried from the back of the room.

"What the hell am I suppose to preform?!" Bebe cried crossing her arms.

"Okay, class the time is up. You either have your idea or you fail the 10th grade and will have to repeat and will fail the 10th grade and get a job at Mac Donald's spitting in people's burgers" Mr. Garrison crossly said reading from the chart.