ONE | Teacher's New Favorite

"Mr. Jordan." Mrs. Peters called out. "You know why I asked you to come after class right?" Mrs. Peters sat on the edge of her desk. Giovanni fixed the strap on his book bag that kept sliding off his shoulder.

Giovanni wasn't new to having disagreeable encounters with Mrs. Peters. It was already the middle of college semester and he was getting into trouble with teachers. Well not teachers, just Mrs. Peters. "Nah." He nonchalantly replied.

"Your schoolwork is outstanding but the way you behave in my class is a problem. You're disobedient. I tell you to put your headphones up, you keep them in. I tell you not to be on your phone, you steady have your eyes glued to it." She ranted.

Giovanni blew out a sign annoyed. He didn't care to hear another one of her boring speeches about him being "disobedient." Giovanni was in college and in college classes, he thought it was regular for classes to have debates on topics.

"You always single me out when I'm the main one passing your class, you should be focusing on the people who barley show up and don't past not one test." He argued back. Mrs. Peters moved from the edge of the desk walking to him.

"First of all young man, this is my classroom where I decide where my focus should be. Secondly, yes you are passing my class but that doesn't give you the right to do what you want." Giovanni clenched his jaw trying not to say anything smart back to her.

"I have you're results back from the test you took last week." Mrs. Peters walked back over to her desk rummaging through stacks of papers. She had a few pieces of papers on her hand as she handed Giovanni his.

Giovanni wasn't a dumb person. When it came to his studies, he worked hard and put in long hours cracking open some books when he wasn't at basketball practice. In order for him to continue playing, his grades had to be good enough to be kept on the team.

He took a total of three classes: English, Sociology, and Math. In all classes, he was passing. It was Mrs. Peters he hated attending because of how she would call him out of everybody else.

Giovanni looked over his graded paper. "See man a 89% on my test and you still whine about how I am in yo' class." He complained.

"That's true but like I said, it still doesn't give you the right to behave the way you do." She retorted. Giovanni shook his head folding up the test. Mrs. Peters was about to say something when the piles of papers in her hand fell to the floor.

Mrs. Peters had bent over picking them up having her ass tub up against Giovanni's lower region. At first, he thought it was an accident but when she kept pushing back on him, he came to the conclusion she was purposely doing that.

"Aye Mrs. Peters, what you doing?" Giovanni asked. Mrs. Peters stood up looking him dead in the eyes.

"The true reason I asked you to come in my classroom is because I need you to fuck me." She raised an eyebrow. Giovanni stood in place wide eyed. "I know that doesn't seem right a teacher coming onto one of her students but o can't help it." She bit her lip.

Giovanni was confused but turned on at the same time. Mrs. Peters was one of the finest teachers he has ever had and he had always wanted to know what her fuck game was like but he didn't want to cross a line that would potentially get him expelled from school.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." She apologized. "You can leave now." She walked over to open the door to let Giovanni out but he shut the door grabbing her by the neck kissing her.

They exchanged tongues between the kissing. Giovanni could feel his dick getting hard. With the quickness, Giovanni had Mrs. Peters bent over on her desk. He swiftly pulled her panties down touching her soaked pussy.

"This young nigga got you drenched." He said nibbling on her ear as he began to enter her. India Peters could not believe how not only somebody who was seven years younger than her but having her horny like that made her feel. From the time she laid eyes on Giovanni she wanted him. Sometimes she'd have to go to the bathroom to change her panties to see if her cycle has started, that's how wet Giovanni made her.

Giovanni slid inside her inch by inch making India moan out in pleasure. "Wait, I can't, I can't." She begged. India tried pushing giving off her but her grabbed her by the shoulder tightening his grip. He wasn't trying to hear none of that.

"Nah, you finna shut up and take it." He said easing deeper inside. "Since you wanna have all that shit to say, talk now." He smirked. His deep voice made her even wetter. When Giovanni was all the way in, he went slow at first letting her juices flow over his dick. He couldn't believe how wet she was for him. "Damn, you so wet."

India looked back at Giovanni stroking himself in and out her. He was so deep it felt like she could feel him in her ribs. "Oh shit." She cursed. Giovanni was hitting the right spots that made her keep moaning out. She let out a gasp as he grabbed a fist full of hair pulling it. He fastened his pace then.

"Gio-." He quickly covered her mouth from the screams. India couldn't help. Her body was reacting before she could mentally.

"Shut the fuck up." He grunted as he slammed into her. It was still other classes going on and the walls weren't soundproof. "I know it's good." Giovanni knew his dick game was on point, he didn't like to gas himself up about it though. But whenever he did fuck, he made sure to show out.

"Mmhhh." She moaned against him. Giovanni loved the way her ass was making waves on him as India was fucking him back. He smacked her on ass making it jiggle. India felt a small sting but she liked it.

"I'm finna cum." She cried out. She put one had on his abs pushing him back. That only made Giovanni grab her hand securing his grip.

"Stop running. You wanted this now you got it." He pushed down on her back creating the person arch. "That lil' pussy talking." The sounds of her wetness was heard as Giovanni handled her by the waist.

Giovanni could feel her walls being to tighten as he speeded up his pace. "You finna cum for me?" He asked breathing into her neck. Giovanni was close to his orgasm as well.

"Yes." India barely could get that out she was in so much bliss.

Giovanni played with her clit as his strokes began to slow down. "Cum for me India." Right on cue, she did with Giovanni covering her mouth and him nutting on her ass.

For a minute, she couldn't move. Giovanni stepped back admiring the work he had just put in. He smirked pulling his pants up and fixing his clothes. When India finally got around out of that paralyzed state, she fixed herself up and her desk from all the scattered papers.

"You want more of where that cane from, you know how to ask." He said leaving a speechless India shocked. She hurried and got her composure together for her next class.

Do you like it?
Should I keep?
I'm trying something different adding pictures to the character.

Vote and Comment. 💕 (please refrain from commenting Instagram names.) I'll post more pictures along the way.