十九

I swong the door to my apartment open as I headed to the bottles of alcohol I kept in the kitchen. After that I searched around for all the things I bought at the store earlier. Everything was in place, the clock read 11:30 and what I wanted so badly was so falling right at my feet. I took a few more drinks of the fireball and headed to the bathroom with it in hand. I chose the rope, razors, and night-quill/pills. I ran a bath and filled the water all the way up. I undressed and headed in. The supplies sat on the side of the tub. The razors stung as is scrapped agents my skin but gave me a satisfaction nothing else could.
"25 lines, 1 bottle of fire ball and night-quill should get it done" I mumbled
I grabbed the pills downing them all in one swallow of fireball. Next I moved on to chugging the night-quill. By this time the bath had turned a deep red almost black. I was mesmerized by the sight of the bath and the smell of blood around me. I waited for my sweet release to finally come to me. I turned my music up and mummed along to one of George's songs. I knew all about his project, he made music and I listened to it and enjoyed it yet he never got the chance to tell me. Since he will most likely me the one to fine me he will know when he hears the playlist full of his songs playing from the bathroom.
The title read "Winnie is raining blood"

That was the end. my last thoughts had flowed through my head and out again leaving me lifeless never to see George again. 143 <3