十五

「 W I N N I E」
"入れ墨"
_________________________________________

"George, I haven't left your house in ages" I laughed as he hung onto my leg
I stumbled out the door and dragged him out with him still attached to my leg. Our day wasn't vary eventful mostly napping and watching movies all day.
"do you wanna go out Winnie?" George said standing up
"I would love too" I said smiling
"i'll met you back here around 7ish?" he asked
"indeed" I said hugging him by
I headed to my room, I hopped in the shower shaving and using my good body wash to smell extra nice for tonight. I wrapped my towel around my body grabbing a sheet mask with a panda print on it from out of my vanity and putting it on. I set out all my makeup products. mascara, eyelash curler, hi-light, red lipstick, and ,blush. they were all in line so I took off my face mask and waited for my skin to dry and began applying my makeup.
once my makeup was done, I headed to my closet grabbing a black jean skirt with red heels and black tank top with red devils on it. I tucked the tank top into my skirt and grabbed a purse. I soon walked across the hall to meet George. He grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his and we headed off. We headed to the subway and George told me it was a surprise so i wouldn't get to know. I soon noticed lots of bight neon lights and flower shops. we got off the train and headed to a small area that looked kinda shady. George opened the door for me and lead the way. There was a red Velvet carpet and the walls looked old and dusty. The smell of dust filled the air.
"George where are we" I said concerned
"shh you'll figure it out" he said with a smile
after climbing some stairs and more of the dusty smell later we ended up on a roof watching over the city of Tokyo and George got food and drinks. We were surrounded by fairy lights that were hanging on the roof, and a small table in the corner with a single stick candle. The table had a view out over the city, there was big neon signs, tall buildings, and , small tourist shops. There was also a red blanket with pillow on it in the middle.
"This is so cute"I said genuinely happy
"George"I questioned
"yes babe" he replied with a smile
"I want you to know that 143" i said looking away afraid he wouldn't understand
"Oh" he said confused
I looked down being upset he didn't say it back. I just hope he didn't understand what it meant. Everything fell silent after. I admired the candles and pretty flowers on the table. I thought I should try again I can't look like anymore of a clown than I already do I thought. Before the words could escape my mouth I was interrupted by George.
"I- i'm sorry continue" he said
"No it's fine you go first" I replied
"I want you to know that 143" he whispered in my ear
Before words could come out of my mouth he cut me off by kissing me. He broke away from the kiss and mouthed agents my neck.
"You look vary cute tonight" he said with a smirk
we continued on with our night and I soon ended up staying at his house. He tossed me big t-shirt and headed to the bathroom to change. I stopped in the door way looking back a George who was getting cloths from his dresser.
"George" I said
"143" I mouthed with a small smirk as he looked my way.
Before he could say anything back I shut the door and began changing.