十八

I woke up in a empty bed with only the cat curled up on the end. My small legs swung over the edge of the bed hitting the hard wood. I stood up feeling this dizzy feeling in my head. I balanced myself and headed to the kitchen to make tea. In the kitchen I found a note that read " Winnie I went to work on your surprise be back soon 143. G" I walked over to George's closet and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a tank top leaving a note on the counter for George as well. I left his apartment and headed to the store that a was a few miles down the road. The warm weather was beating agents my pail skin making body have less energy. I finally arrived looked down at my list:
cat food
alcohol
fill prescriptions
night quill
rope
razors
glass cup
lighter
I headed to the animal isle and grabbed cat food and a new toy for George's cats. After heading to the alcohol grabbing fireball and vodka. Next on my list was to fill these prescriptions and continuing on after get the night quill, rope, razors, glass cup, and, a lighter. After getting the supplies I headed to a clothing store to get a new outfit. I walked in instantly being attracted to black and white baseball tee that was tucked into a dark jean skirt with black shoes paired with it. I grabbed it and also grabbed a white blouse that had a tie neck and long bell sleeves that was paired with a black skater skirt. I couldn't chose so i just got them both. After words I went to a cafe down the street and got a ice coffee then headed home. I finished some of my course work and headed to see if George was home yet. I lightly knocked on the door and was greeted by a smiley George who had a huge smile from one ear to the other. I smiled back and put my arms out for a hug. Instead of hugging me he picked me up bridle style and kissed my neck.
"Hello beautiful" his tired voice spoke
"hi" I said back looking at him
He set me down on the counter and headed over to the oven where he pulled out a chocolate cake.
"Hey George I have a suppose for you i'll be right back" I said hopping off the counter. I walked over to my apartment grabbing the small brown paper bag off my counter and returning back to George's.
I hand him the bag and he reviles a small plushy mouse.
He looks back with a smile "thank you sweetie she will love it"
"I hoped so" I hummed lowly
I spent the rest of the day at George's with the thought of knowing that tonight at midnight marks one month since I spoke those words to myself. Now in this moment I knew I loved him and felt safe with him but even he couldn't save me from myself. When 11 o'clock hit I knew it was time to leave. I stood up from George's lap heading to kiss him and tell him goodbye.

"Good bye my love" I said kissing his lips and hugging him tight.
"You're extra affection recently and I like it" he said as he kissed back wrapping his arms around my waist.
"I Love you too" he whispered agents my neck.
"i'll see you soon" i said as I walked out shutting the door behind me.

That was the end and i'll never get to see him again. I knew this was good for both of us tho. He didn't need me I only weighed him down from his true potential.