十二

「 W I N N I E 」
"絶縁破壊"
_________________________________________
"Hey cutie, it's 12 wake up" George said as he kissed my forehead. I soon got up to see him in the corner on the phone and I waved bye as I went back to my apartment. when I got back I did my hygiene and self care and continue on George's project and college work I had been putting off. I wonder who he was on the phone with, but it's fine i'm sure he'll come over later or explain it to me. I let the thoughts leave my mind and headed over to my desk where my book was sitting I worked on a few pages and started my college work. I wanted to know why i felt compelled to finish my work when I wasn't gonna be alive to turn it in. I soon realized I was running low on paint and decided I should make a trip to the store. I grabbed my bag and green rain coat and headed out. whence I arrived at the convenience store I got the paint and headed out. I should treat myself for once I thought. I'm gonna myself another book and get some lunch that's a good idea. I don't have long left why not enjoy it I thought with a smile on my face. I skipped down the street and walked into my favorite book store and look for the perfect one. "No Longer Human" the title read.
"Perfect" I whispered
After enjoying the book store I walked across the street to a small coffee shop and ordered a bagel and iced coffee and headed home after. From there on I kinda enjoy my surroundings and what was around me. I found myself noticing George's features more that I ever had before. I hurried home grabbing what ever medication was in my cabinet and hurried to finish the last 20 pages of the book and it all went dark and I screamed and screamed as loud as i could it wasn't my time, the books was not done, I can't go yet, no, no, no, not without telling Georges I love him. I woke up to loud banging on the door it was George, I gazed over to the clock it read "4:34pm" I shook my head and hurried over to the door.
"Winnie" George yelled and threw his arms around me.
"what's wrong George?" I asked confused
"it's been 3 days" he said with tears in his eyes.
George let go and followed me in as I offered him tea. I noticed him getting closer and closer to my desk, i yelled at him to not go near but he didn't listen i ran over pushing everything off the desk and onto the ground as I broke down into tears.
"I told you don't go near there" I sobbed
He didn't say anything just held onto as I put my head in the crook of his neck. I saw him glance down to a page that was on the ground.
"I'm sorry George, 143<3 it's not your fault. Please don't think that"- Winnie
He glanced up at me in confusion but didn't speak.
_________________________________________
「"I should have asked her what it meant at that moment, but I didn't, I could have stopped all of this. So in a way it is my fault. Winnie i want you to know that 143"- George 」
_________________________________________
"143" simply represents the number of letters in each word of the phrase, "I Love You."