Chapter Eleven...

I've been sitting on Fours lap for about 5 mins now. Not talking, sitting in silence. It's nice just listing to the things around us and not having to worry about what to say next. Then he breaks it. "Tris you know how you said you wanted to be around me more?" he asks. "Ya, why?" I respond. "Well, you could move in with me," he says nervously. I look at him in disbelief. "You're kidding, right? I said I wanted to take things slow. that's not slow." I say getting off his lap. "Hey don't yell at me, you're the one wearing the engagement ring." he spits " Ya to see you, to make sure you didn't die," I say turning back to face him. "You didn't have to fake it," he says standing up. He turns and grabs that bag full of clothes I brought him. "What are you doing?" I ask as he walks into the bathroom. "Changing. I'm getting the hell out of here," he says as he closes the door behind him. I walk over to the door. " Four you heard the doctor, he wants you to say till tomorrow," I say through the door. "Fuck that, I'm leaving. Tomorrows Monday I've got a business to run," he says sounding completely pissed off. I walk out to the hallway and see the doctor behind the counter. "Hi excuse me can you come tell my husband that he can't leave yet," I ask the doctor. "Well Mrs. Eaton he is allowed to leave I'd of course like him to stay to make sure he's still healing properly but, if he's ready to go there's no medical reason for him to stay," he tells me and turns  back around to grab a file and walks to another room. I walk back into the room and Four is standing by his bed packing the bag I brought. "Why can't you just move in with me? Please, Tris, I wanna do things right this time," he says when he sees me in the room. "Four I don't even know your name. I'm a hundred percent sure 'Four' is not on your birth certificate." I say crossing my arms. "Tobias, Tobias Eaton," he says looking down. "Tobias. I like it, I think it fits you." I say walking over to him. "I'm sorry I know that was probably difficult you have a nickname for a reason but I just wanna get to know you," I add. "I wanna sit down with you and talk about everything. What makes you, you?" I tell him. I'm standing in front of him and I feel short. "You're short. I love it," he responds and smiles. My legs almost give out. His smile is gorgeous. "Mr. Eaton the papers are ready for you to sign and go home." the nurse tells us. I look at Tobias and raise my eyebrows. "You sure you don't want to stay and heal more?" I ask. "No I've got something planned for tonight," he says and gives me another gorgeous smile.

It's now 5:38 and I'm back at my apartment. Tobias told me to change into something comfortable. I've given Christina her ring back and thanked her for it. I'm back in my room and looking at a few different outfits. I finally decide on a pair of light washed distressed jean shorts and an off the shoulder crop top. I curl my hair and put on a pair of low top white converse. I put on some light jewelry, a few rings and earrings to fill all holes in my ears. I have my first holes and my seconds as well as three in my cartilage on the left ear. For makeup, I put on concealer, eyeliner, and mascara. I get my purse and put some random things in it and get my keys and phone.

I'm pulling into the public driveway of his building and park. I can't help but think of what we're gonna be doing tonight. I step out of the car and walk into the massive building. I walk right pass reception and into the elevator. I ride up and as the door opens I saw Tobias running around shirtless. I step out and raise my eyebrows. "Oh quit staring and help me find my shirt," he tells me as he runs up the stairs. "What shirt?" I ask setting my bag down on the coffee table. "What are we even doing tonight?" I ask as I sit down on the couch. "That's a surprise," he tells me. "Oh you know I hate surprises," I say leaning my head back on the back of the couch. "I told you that on our first date," I add closing my eyes. "Well that first date wasn't ideal so, we're starting over," he tells me. I hear him behind me and feel his lips plant a small kiss on mine. I open my eyes and smile. He's wearing a shirt that hugs his arms and makes him look incredible. "Get up baby. We're leaving," He says and grabs his keys from the table by the elevator. "What, where are we going?" I ask picking up my purse. "You'll see" he answers as he presses the button. The elevator opens and we step in.

We get into his car and pull out of the garage onto the street. "Now do you wanna tell me where we're going," I ask. "Again sweetie, it's a surprise," he says with a sarcastic smirk. He just keeps driving and we don't talk as much. He pulls into a parking lot with no cars. I step out of the car and look around. As I look up I see 'Eaton Enterprises' in bold letters on the top of the tall building. "What are we going at your company?" I ask looking at him, confused. "Well you wanted to get to know me, so I've taken you to the place where it all started," he says with a smile.

"Wait you did what?" I ask laughing. "Ya I ran around my house naked on a dare during a Christmas party," he says again and laughs. I fall on my back laughing and as I open my eyes I see the stars above, glistening brightly. After we got out of the car Tobias took me into the building and showed me around. We went from conference room to conference room. We started talking about different things like our favorite color and food we hate and what movie makes us cry. We kept walking as we talked and soon we found ourselves on the roof of Eaton Enterprises. "What are you looking at?" Tobias asks as he lays on his back. "Ahh, I don't know. Thinking I guess." I answer. "About what?" he asks turning his head towards me. "You, me, us," I say turning towards him. "Tris, I know you wanna take things slow but I'd love if you moved in with me," he says sitting up. "Tris, after tonight I feel like I've known you longer than this. We had a rocky start a year ago but I haven't been with anyone else after you. You are different, something wonderful, something new. There's something insanely refreshing about you, a breath of fresh air. I love it and I love you" he stops and smiles. I sit up and look at him. "Tobias, I-" he stops me and kisses me. Things heat up pretty quickly and soon he's on top of me. "Tobias we're outside," I say when we pull away. "Ya but its dark outside" he laughs and puts his lips on mine. "Can't we do this inside?" I ask. He gets off of me and stands up, holding his hand out I take it and he pulls me up. We get inside and he starts to run. Our fingers are still laced so he is pulling me along. Tobias pulls me into the elevator and pushes me against the wall. He kisses my mouth, my jawline, my neck, and my shoulders. I let out a moan as the elevator doors open. he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. His big hands grab my thighs and my arms settle around his neck. He opens one of two doors and lays me on a table. and gets on top of me, you can only imagine the rest.

————————————————————
omg another chapter and things got spicy. I hope you guys enjoyed see you later bye 1429 words