Partay

Outfits:
Mia-

Outfits:Mia-

Lauren-

The Boys-

The Boys-

So the party was at the boys' house

So the party was at the boys' house. House? More like mansion. I was a little bit nervous, seeing that Jonah has basically acted like I don't exist for the past couple of weeks.

I was going to put on a brave face for Lauren, I didn't want to ruin her birthday. We walked into the house, Lauren immediately scanning the room for Daniel.

I walked past the people grinding on each other and went to get a drink. I was about the take a sip of my fruity drink before someone came and wrapped their arms around my shoulder.

I looked to my right to see my favorite seventeen year old. "Oh hey" I said to Zach. "I'm so excited! Did Daniel tell you that we are performing our new song. He wrote his part for Lauren." He said.

"Wow! That's so sweet" I said turning around to hide the tears forming in my eyes. "Hey what's wrong?" Zach said, turning me around so I was looking at him.

"Jonah's been ignoring me..." I said, sighing. "Oh. He's been a little bit distant recently. I'm sure it's nothing." He said with a shrug. "Let's dance!" He said, dragging me out onto the dance floor.

We started dancing, the drinks were flowing. Soon I was feeling a little bit tipsy. "I have to go to the bathroom!" I yelled to Zach before heading upstairs.

There was a long hallway of doors. "Here goes nothing..." I said, before trying to open the door to my left.

When my eyes scanned the room, I felt nauseous. On the bed was none other than Jonah and a half naked girl was on top of him. I quickly shut the door, but not before I saw Jonah look at me and frown.

I ran downstairs and went to a corner where no one was and cried. I thought it was never going to stop and continued to keep my head in my hands when someone cam up and tapped on my shoulder.

I looked up, and instantly wished I didn't. Jonah stood above me with his hand out for me to take. "I'm not talking to you. Why don't you go upstairs and continue what you started with your little friend." I said, wiping my tears with my hands.

"I'm sorry. I've been through a lot these past weeks and I ignored you. I came to find you downstairs and you were having a great time with Zach. She came up to me and I thought it would help me forget about you." He rambled on.

"Did you think something was going on with me and Zach?" I asked, looking up at his blue eyes. "I don't know. I mean I wouldn't blame him for trying, you're amazing." He said with a sheepish smile.

I got up from where I was sitting, walked over to him and gave him a hug, burying my face in his chest. Damn he smells good.

"Nothing is happening with Zach. I like you" I nervously said, waiting for his response. He tilted my chin upwards so I was looking at him "I like you too, Mia" He said with a smile.

"I have to get ready to perform with the boys. You're going to watch, right?" He asked. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." I smile, backing out of his arms.

15 minutes later...
"Alright, so this is a song called In Too Deep, we wrote it for our girls" Daniel said, winking at Lauren. Jonah looked at me and blushed before beginning to sing.

Used to be scared of the ocean
'Cause I didn't know how to swim
I took one sip of your potion
Now I'm just divin' right in

I was completely mesmerized by Jonah's singing. I don't know why but I never noticed how beautiful Jonah's voice was. Before I knew it, the song was over and Lauren was running into the makeshift stage to kiss Daniel.

Jonah came off the stage and engulfed me in a big hug. "So Mia, would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?" He asked nervously. "Of course, Hoenah!" I laughed.

"Oh god, not you too. I swear" Jonah said angrily. "I'm sorry. Do you want to dance?" I asked. "Yes!" He yelled, dragging me behind him into the house where to music started back up.

And so we danced the night away. I got home really late and went to bed, excited for my date tomorrow.

Word Count: 762 words