The Concert

We went to the mall and got a little bit carried away with our purchases. We made sure that Kristina had an amazing shopping. We went back to Lauren's house to get ready.

2 hours later, we were all ready.
Mia's outfit:

Lauren's outfit:

Lauren's outfit:

Kristina's outfit:

Kristina's outfit:

We decided not to tell Kristina about the meet and greet after the concert

We decided not to tell Kristina about the meet and greet after the concert. I'm so excited for her! I absolutely love Kristina and I think this will show her how much she means to me and Lauren.

We arrived at the venue thirty minutes later. It was indoors, so we didn't have to worry about the weather. We got to the section, Kristina pushing past people, dragging us to our seats.

"Kristina, you need to chill!" Lauren says. "I'm sorry, I'm just so excited!" Kristina yells over the loud fans. We arrive at our spots, toward the front of the venue. 

"How did you get such good seats?" Kristina asks. "We made sure to hop on the website as soon as the tickets went on sale" I answered back.

Eben opened a couple of minutes later, I've never heard of him before tonight but his music was really good.

A couple of minutes later, the boys came on stage. I felt a headache coming on as soon as a bunch of teenage girls saw them coming on stage and proceeded to scream their heads off.

Kristina made sure to remind me which boy was which. By the end of the show, I finally knew which one was which.

As soon as the show ended we could see the disappointment in Kristina's face knowing that the show was over. Now was the perfect time to surprise her. I gave Lauren a knowing look, giving her a signal that we should tell her now.

"So Kristina, the show might be over, but we still have another surprise for you..." Lauren says. Kristina anxiously looks between Lauren and I, making sure this was actually happening.

"We know how much you love Why Don't We. Do you think you'd like to meet them?" I asked, already knowing her answer.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" she yelled. Not great for my headache. "Of course! We love you, babe." I said back. I loved seeing her so excited.

"Well are we going or no," Lauren asked dangling the Meet and Greet passes in front of Kristina. "Of course! Let's go, slowpokes." She said, dragging us to the meet and greet area.

We got in line and waited a while before the lady told us to enter. This was it...

Word count: 431