The Beach

We hike down to the beach, taking pictures along the way. All of the boys are really nice to us. My best friend is Zach. We just clicked.

When we get down, I take off my clothes, suddenly feeling subconscious about my body. My swimsuit wasn't very conservative.

I catch Jonah staring at my body. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I tease, winking at him. He takes off his shirt and jeans and now I can't help but stare.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He says in a mocking voice trying to sound like me. "Whatever, I'm getting a tan." I say.

"That's so lame. Please come in the water with me..." he says, doing a pouty face. "Maybe in a little bit." I say, putting on my sunglasses. "Fine." He says, running to get into the water.

I lay there for a couple of minutes with Lauren, before being startled by the feeling of cold water. Before I can do anything, Jonah has me in his arms bridal style and is carrying me into the water.

"Jonah- put- me- down!" I say in between giggles. Jonah slides me down his muscular chest and puts me down into the freezing cold water.

I playfully splash him, and he splashed me too. I jump into his arms, and grab him by the face pulling him into a kiss. I stopped an inch from his lips and said "You're dead, Marais".

I pushed off of him and dunked him into the water. He wasn't able to fight me because he was still on the edge about the "kiss".

I could tell he really wanted to kiss me, and I really wanted to kiss him too. I didn't really know him, but I really liked him.

The sun started to go down so we sat down on the beach in a circle with a tiny fire in between us. The lovebirds, aka Lauren and Daniel, were all snuggled up with each other. They are so cute together!

I started to get cold. I had on a short sleeve shirt and shorts. Jonah could tell that I was cold and he gave me his sweatshirt. I put it on over my head, taking in his scent.

"Hey, let's play truth or dare!" Corbyn said. "Sounds like fun." We all agreed. "Who's first?" Zach asked.

They all had their turns and it was now my turn. Lauren asked me "Truth or dare?" "Ummmmm... dare!" I said, I'm a little bit nervous, it's Lauren!

"I dare you to make out with the hottest person in the circle..." she said with a wicked smile. Of course Lauren would do that.

I looked at Jonah, who was blushing. I scooted closer to him, and turned my head to face his. I inched my way closer to him, my lips only an inch from his.

He took my lips in his, giving me a soft and gentle kiss. He cupped my right cheek in his hand and slowly stroked my jaw line with his thumb.

He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth slowly, and our tongues moved together in perfect harmony.

I tugged his hair and he let out a soft moan into my mouth. Our kisses turned from gentle to passionate in .5 seconds. I almost forgot that there were other people watching us.

I slowly backed away. Smiles were prominent on both of our faces as we looked at each other. I looked at the rest of the fire pit, and they had their mouths  open wide.

"Right, it's getting late. We should probably head home." I said, getting up from seat. We said our goodbyes to the boys and they walked us back to our car.

I went to give the hoodie back to Jonah, but he wanted me to keep it. Thank the lord because I really didn't want to lose his scent.

We drove back to the house in a comfortable silence, both of us too tired to speak.

This was definitely one of the best nights ever...

Word count: 685 words