𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

ㅡ jeno

ㅡ jeno

I regret everything. I regret everything that I have done.

"You deserve to know everything," I said again and she tilted her head.

"What are you talking about, Jeno?"

"In high school, I had fee-"

"Jeno!! Harvey's looking for you!" I groaned in annoyance when I heard Chenle from the window upstairs.

Me and y/n look up and saw the window of the clubroom open and Chenle was peeking his head out.

God, I figured they would listen to our conversation. I don't even know that the window is from the clubroom.

"Well, y/n.." She looked at me but I only avoided eye contact.

"See you after school. I'll explain everything to you later.." I said and start to walk away.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I entered the clubroom and Harvey immediately placed his hands on my shoulder.

"I told you you'll regret it!!" He starts to shake me.

"Why did you just confess to her!? She was even considering breaking up with her boyfriend and confess to you!!" He said, probably having a mental breakdown already.

He let go of me and starts to lose control, saying why didn't I just confess to her..

"It's not my fault! I didn't even know she's looking at me!" I said, defending myself.

"Well, you should've trusted your guts, Lee Jeno," Chenle said and start to play video games with Jisung again.

"How should I know!? She looked so happy with her boyfriend." I said, sitting down. I open my laptop and was about to type in my password but I suddenly froze on my spot.

I do regret it very much. Y/n wouldn't have this trauma if I just confessed to her.

I blame myself too for this trauma of hers. She would've been happy. I would've been happy.

We would be okay but no, I rejected my feelings when she didn't help as well. I don't deserve to be her friend.

"Annyeonghaseyeo!!" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Donghyuck's voice.

We turn our gazes to the door and saw y/n laughing at the three boys. Renjun also has a bright smile on their faces.

"Annyeonghaseyeo! My name is Lee Donghyuck and this is Mark Lee!! Stepbrothers of Lee Jeno." I facepalmed when Donghyuck was practically shouting at this point.