𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Renjun was about to head home until he saw her, Xiyeon waiting for him

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Renjun was about to head home until he saw her, Xiyeon waiting for him. She runs to him as he stiffens on his spot.

"Renjun, can we talk?" She said but Renjun didn't answer.

"Don't talk, it's fine. I just want to say that I'm sorry and that I shouldn't have done that... I mean, breaking up with you.

I know this is stupid but can we please go back to us before?" She looked at him with pleading eyes but Renjun just stares at her.

"Third rule, if they want you back or they want to be with you, reject them."

Renjun sighs before looking down and at her again.

"Sorry but when we're over, we're over." He said, walking to his house and leaving her shocked there.

"Renjun!" He opened his door before getting inside and locked it again, not wanting her inside.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Jaemin pouted, playing with the ball in his hands while walking to the park near his house.

Jaemin stopped when he saw her with another guy, holding hands. He felt his heart stop but remembered a rule.

"Fourth rule, never EVER pay attention to them if they're with someone else. The last thing we want is jealousy."

He ruffles his hair before he walks away, leaving the park and just decided to head home.

He entered his house and greeted his mom before he went to his room. He jumps on his bed, pulling out his phone.

He messaged the others before he starts to change his clothes.

ㅡ y/n

I exited my house and saw Jeongin already waiting for me. I softly smiled at him before I walk to his side.

"What will you be doing today?" Jeongin asked and I bite my lips, not responding.

"Y/n, if you're going to hang out with them again, please don't," Jeongin said, grabbing my hand, making me stop my tracks.

"I care about you too. You're like my sister. I want you safe." He kissed it but my heart didn't beat fast, instead, it's shattering.

You only see me as a little sister while I see you something more. It's not fair.

"Jeongin!!!" We both look back, seeing the boys there with Xiyeon and two other girls.

"This is Jiyeon and Kyungri. They're Xiyeon's other friends." Chan said, introducing them.

"Hello~" They both smiled softly but I recognized one of them, Jiyeon.

My eyes widened when it was Jung Jiyeon, Jeno's ex.

"Y/n? What's wrong? You look shocked." Woojin asked as I just step back.

"Oh, y/n?" My eyes widened and I turn to my side, seeing Jaemin and Jeno. Their eyes landed on Jiyeon and Kyungri.

"Kyungri.."

"Jaemin.. how are you?" Kyungri softly smiled at her but Jaemin only looked away.

So, that's the girl he likes.

"Jeno, I-" Jiyeon took a step closer to Jeno but he only stepped back, coldly looking at her.

"Y/n, want to go to school with us? We can talk about the club on our way." Jeno's impression immediately changed when he looked at me.

Jiyeon only noticed that and looks surprised. Jaemin also starts smiling at me.

"Sure-" I was about to go to their side but Jeongin stopped me, grabbing my wrist.

"Don't go with them." He said, his seriousness giving me shivers. I looked at Jeno and Jaemin who was glaring at Jeongin.

"She's okay to hang out with anyone she wants. Let her go, it's not your decision to make." Jeno said, pulling me closer to them.

"She's my best friend! I won't let you hurt her!" He shouted at the two and was about to grab my hand but Jaemin stepped in front of me, shielding me from Jeongin.

"You're hurting her without even knowing it!" He shouted and Jeno and my eyes widened at his sudden outburst.

The others were shocked as well. Jaemin was giving him a death glare, ready to kill him.

"You're hurting y/n because of how oblivious and dumb you are, Yang Jeongin. I don't want to be rude but it's true. You're her friend but it doesn't give you the right to make the decisions for her.

If she wants to hang out with us then she will hang out with us. Anyway, we have rules that we're supposed to follow." He said and Jeno protectively held my hand.

"What rule? Is this for that stupid club again?" Xiyeon rolls her eyes but was suddenly pulled back by someone.

We look at the person and we can feel ourselves smiling softly.

"You're all so noisy, what's your problem?" Renjun groaned in annoyance before walking to my side.

He glares at Xiyeon and she stepped back.

"Yes, it is for our stupid club," Renjun said, patting my head.

"Mind telling them the last rule, y/n?" The three boys smiled at my direction as I glance at Stray Kids and the three girls.

"Last rule of DNYL, Don't Need Your Love is that we will NEVER EVER ask your love, we won't be needing it."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔