𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

ㅡ renjun

ㅡ renjun

I entered the classroom where Xiyeon and I always meet up. The classroom where she also confessed to me.

I place my bag on the seat before sitting down. Everyone had already gone home and it was turning 5 PM.

I take out the Polaroid of y/n and her ex out of my pocket since I forgot to return it but I figured she wouldn't be needing this.

"Renjun??" I turn my gaze to the door, seeing y/n there. She softly smiles before entering the classroom.

"Do you always stay late after classes?" I asked, mischievously smiling and she chuckled.

"Yeah, it became a habit of mine. I just like to see the campus empty and quiet." She said, sitting across me.

"To the point, where you and Jisung fell asleep here?" I asked and she laughed. She nodded. Her eyes landed on the Polaroid I was holding.

"This fell off your bag. Do you still need it or no?" I asked, giving it to her. She takes it before she stares at it. Her face becoming a frown.

"I never really understand why love hurts so much yet it can bring you joy as well." She said, putting on the table and I notice sadness took over her face.

"Do you have plans on having a relationship again?" I asked, knowing the answer is no but still asked because I'm stupid.

"Well.. until I get over this trauma, maybe but for now, no, I am not. I'm too scared to even fall in love again." She said, weakly smiling.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I entered my house and saw my mom on the phone. I saw my dad playing with my baby cousin that Auntie made us babysit for the whole week while she's on a business trip.

Mom put the phone down and looked at me, worry and panic in her eyes.

"What's wrong, mom?" I asked her as dad went to our room and my baby cousin crawls towards me. I pick him up, caressing his hair.

"Renjun, I invited someone to babysit Chang." She said and my eyes widened.

"What? Why?"

"I and your dad will be out until tomorrow evening and I don't want to leave you alone here since you're also a baby." Mom said, saying the last words with a soft voice.

"I'm not a baby, mom! I'm 19!" I said, pouting but she just pinches my cheeks.

"She'll be here in 10 minutes. You're our baby! I and your dad will get ready. Get dressed comfortably as well." Mom runs to her room and Chung softly place his hand on my cheeks.

"Sheesh... am I baby?" I pinch the two year old boy's cheeks before going to my room with the baby in my arms.

I placed him on the carpet floor before giving him toys that I have around my room.

I change into sweatpants and wear a hoodie with just a tank top underneath. I heard the doorbell open and my mom's voice going downstairs.

"Come on, Chang~" I carry him as he just let out a laugh. I chuckled and we went downstairs.

I froze when I saw the familiar girl on the sofa, smiling and talking to my mom like they already know each other.

My mom noticed my presence and she looked at me, surprised as well.

"Renjun, this is y/n, the person that will help you babysit Chang."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔