Chapter 18: The Fight Aginst Riser

(For this chapter I got lazy went with the manga.)

The fight begun, Minato and Issei charged at Riser.

Riser: It's time to take you two down a notch!

Riser grew a pair of wings and flew at them. He shot a powerful fireball at them but they both dodged. Issei upgraded his gear to the queen pice while Minato pointed his envoker at his head.

Minato: Orpheus!

Summoning the Persona it went towards riser and swung it lyre at him. Riser dodged a few times before blasting the Master of Strings but it didn't do much.

Minato: I forgot to mention some of my persons can absorb different elements.

Riser: That's a cheep trick.

Issei: Hay deadass over here!

Riser: Huh?

Issei Landed a blow on Riser making him stumble back. Minato ran at him with his sword in hand and swung at the phoenix. Riser dodged the blade a few times before hitting Minato in the face sending him back.

Issei: You Alright.

Minato: I'm ok.

Riser: Do you think you can take on Riser with a puny sword like that you foolish mortal.

Minato: Shut the hell up.

Minato got back up and summoned a different person.

Minato: King Frost!

A king of ice appeared in ground of Minato. Its chest opened and out came a giant blast of ice. Riser's flames were counteracting the cold but shards of ice were flying at him so he had to get out the way. He flew into the air and launched another ball of fire at the two. Issei moves by it hit Minato, he tanked it but hurt like hell.

Minato: Fuck...

Issei: Minato!

Minato: Forgot to switch. I knew the ice really powerful would effect him but getting hit by that hurt. Think of it like a critical hit I'm video game.

Riser: Hahahah!

Minato: We need a plan.

Issei: I got something better.

Minato: What?

Issei ran towards Riser and then something started to happen. The gear on his arm started to form around him.

Sacred Gear: Boost!

Minato: What the hell?!

Riser; The Hell is this?!

Issei: This is the power of my Sacred Gear! Your going down Riser and I'm bringing Rias home wether you like it or not!

Minato: If Your going all out then so am I! Come Pyriel!

The new persona formed and joined next up to Issei.

Pyriel: This will be a good fight!

Riser: Rah!

Riser threw a wave at fire at Issei and the Persona. Pyriel cut it away with its sword and Issei went for the punch. He smashed his fist into his face and sent him back. Riser hit the ground and Pyriel came down with his sword and tried to stab the Phoenix but he rolled out way. Minato was running towards Riser as he got up, he did an upward slash cut his chest.

Riser: Tch!

Issei charged at him with full force but missed.

Minato: Guess he can't control it.

Riser: It pains me to admit it, but you are a monster that is in my way and you are nothing but a human pig.

He pointed to Issei.

Riser: The Red Dragon Emperor?! Your nothing more than a brat. Seems I have not choice but to go all out! Now die in front of Rias!

Issei: I WONT GO DOWN TO YOUR SHITTY FLAMES!

Riser charged at Issei hitting him in the face and cracking his armor. He forgot about Minato for a second and Pyriel came in and threw a downward slash at the Phoenix. However with quick reactions he caught the blade between his hands.

Riser: I won't be taken down by a some disgusting humanoid like thing.

Issei: Thanks for the distraction Minato!

Riser: Wha-

Issei punched he Phenix in the right side of his face. Riser's right side exploded with flames coming out.

Riser: WHAT THE HELL?

Issei: I got this form Asia.

Minato: Brilliant, by using a cross he increased his attack power letting him he a powerful blow. You really aren't as dumb as you look Issei.

Riser: I-impossible! How are you able to hold a cross?! Even with the power of the dragon you shouldn't be able to- No you really did it?

Minato: Huh?

Riser: Did you give your arm to the dragon?! So that's the cause for that monstrous strength!

Issei: Yeah, in order to even temporarily gain this power I had to trade my left arm.

Minato: So he traded his left arm so he could gain more power. It's kind of like sacrificing part of you humanity.

Riser: Enough of this, I'm going to end by using all the power I have!

Issei: That won't be enough!

Both charged at each and clashed fist and the area exploded. Minato was caught in the blast.

Minato: SHIT!

The blast created a smokescreen blinding everyone of what was happening. When the smoke died down Riser and Issei were standing away form each other with Minato down on his behind. Minato then saw Riser grab Issei by the throat.

Minato: Forgot about me have you?

Riser: Huh?

Minato charged at Riser with his sword at hand and slashed at him. Riser dodged it and then knocked Minato's sword out of his hand.

Riser: Think you could get the upper hand Mortal?

Minato: Oh shut up!

Minato kicked him and he stumbled back. Riser engulfed his fist in flames. He threw a punch at Minato but Issei intervened and caught his fist.

Riser: You-

Issei punched him in the face then Minato followed up with a haymaker. Then hey started to throw a barrage of punches with Issei also adding Holy water to mix of it. They kicked them back then clenched their fists.

Issei: This is it!

Minato: The decisive blow!

Minato/Issei: Raaahhhh!

Both of the finished him off with a punch to the gut. Riser spat out blood and stumbled back before falling to the ground.

Issei: That was for the prez...

Minato: Yeah.

He raised his hand up and pointed to the air. It was done. Riser was defeated. Issei and Minato had one!

(Whooo boy I got this one done. Finally I got an get my lazy ass and finished this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it and the next will be last one for this book. This will be my first ever completed book. I hope you check out my others as well such as the my Fate/Ultimate book as well. Yeah I got into the Fate franchise thanks to Aoirynical but As I said I hope you enjoyed the chapter and also having a wonderful day.

Quick edit: I like to thank Kai_The_Fallen_Ash for getting me to write this chapter.)