Chapter 15: Back from the Dead

Third person POV

After some time of more training (and Issei blowing up a mountain) the gang was ready for the Rating Game. They had to do something to cheat the system So Asia could get in. Before that Minato tried his best to teach Asia how to use her Persona.

A few days earlier

Minato: Alright Asia, since you have two different types of Persona, I will teach you how to use them. But since your lake of fighting I will only teach how to defend and scan with Mshilan.

Asia: Alright! I'll try my best.

After a few hours of training Asia on scanning the enemy by switching Persona's and having her scan the others weaknesses, they spent the rest of their time doing their own things. Minato bonded with everyone (Social Links).

Time before the Rating Game

It was the day before the Rating Game and well everyone was back home. For some reason Asia spent the night with Issei. Minato, Minako, and Rynare were with Rias and helping with stuff, Rynare was forced to help because Minato made her do it. As they were doing it Rynare snuck off but they didn't care. As it getting to the time everyone arrived.

Minato: Well, I hope you guys will be safe.

Minako: We will be counting on you!

Minato: And Issei...

Issei: Huh?

Minato: Beat Riser with an inch of life.

Issei: Will do!

Minato and Minako left the club house leaving for home.

Five minutes later

It's been five minutes and they arrived at the park. Minato had the strange feeling that they were being watched.

Minato: Minako, I got a bad feeling.

Minako: You pulled a cliche and what's the bad feeling?

Minato: Every time I'm in the park something bad happens. Like why did you choose to come here?

Minako: Oh come on like what's going to happen, and besides a walk in the park is peaceful.

Minato: I just feel like something bad is going to happen.

???: You know you should listen to your brother.

Minato: Minako look out!

Minato pushes Minako out the way and moves quickly.

*Bang*

Minato: Whoa!

Minako: I know that gun from anywhere! Takaya!

Takaya: Looks like I've been figured out. Well I guess my friend should come out, Jin, Tori, come on out.

Jin: Well, well, well, look what we have here!

Tori: Those surprised looks on your faces are wondering "How are these two alive?!"

Minato: Yay, how!

Takaya: I guess I should explain. After my death I was put in state of limbo, the thing I was still alive because Tori kept me alive, she saw my dream of changing the world because of the fall.

Tori: This was after I became a stray devil. I had to steal from my human brother to revive him. You see one of his inventions let me see the future and let me see into another world *whispering* (I don't know how to explain it) but when I saw Takaya in trouble I used my powers to keep him in the state of limbo.