Chapter 9: New student and weird night

(Third person POV also can someone tell how to make a gif move at the top because it stays as a picture)

Asia was staying at the club for a bit so Minato didn't want to rush her to soon. Right now he was with Issei in the club. They both walked into a room and Minato heard Asia showering. Issei saw her bra and panties and picked up the bra.

Minato: Really Issei!

Issei:What I just wanted to hold these.

Minato: Put them back there Asia's.

Issei then was hit in the back with a lobster by Koneko.

Koneko: See anything you like pervert.

Minato: And that's karma for ya.

Asia then stepped out the shower to see what's going on.

Asia: Hay is that my bra?

Koneko: I think he's going to put it on wear it around.

Minato smirked. This was enjoyable to him.

Minato: I told you not to touch those Issei.

Issei: It was a mistake I just grabbed them and-

He tried to put the bra back on the cloths line but it dropped to the floor.

Asia: I'm sorry I'm just a visitor here and I don't want to get in the way.

This brought back some memories for Minato when he was back at gekkoukan. This like some small times at the dorms. This put a smile on his face.

Issei: What are you smiling about?

Minato: Oh just some past memories that's all.

Issei: Oh yay that's right I got to ask where your from?

Minato made Minato a little nervous because he couldn't tell them he's from another world he couldn't certainly that be died to seal a god.

Minato: Well uh um-

Minako(background): Hay Minato its time to come home, you said you would be making dinner.

Koneko: You cook?

Minato: Yay I do I work as a chef in one of my part-time jobs.

Issei: How many part-time jobs do you have?

Minato: Five.

Koneko and Issei: Five!

Issei: How do you manage to balance a life like that!?

Minato: There part-time so I don't have to be there all the time, we'll see yay.

Minato to left the room leaving the three of them to think.

Issei: Hay guys have you ever wonder what Minato did back then, like before he came here?

Koneko: Yay when he was trying to save Asia him and Minako came in with some weird school clothing, I think it said gekkoukan or something.