Chapter 6: Captured friend

(Third person POV)
It had been the day after Issei's almost doom. He was doubting himself in his bedroom but also couldn't get his mind off of one thing... the little boy voice. Issei decided that he wouldn't tell anyone about the voice that helped him.
Timeskip
It was the next day in the park and Issei was by the playground. He was currently doing some self training. Minato was walking by and saw him.

Minato: Yo Issei what are you up to?

Issei: Oh hay Minato, nothing really just doing some pull-ups.

Minato: Mind if I joined?

Issei: Sure.

Minato went to the monkey bars and started to do some pull-ups. Issei was surprised by how fast he was doing it.

Issei: Man how are you doing that so fast!?

Minato: Back at my old school I hung out with a friend that likes to work out so I joined him a few times.

Issei: Man he must of been a jock.

Minato: More like a boxer.

Issei: Wow you must of had some pretty amazing friends.

Thou art I... And I am thou...
Thou hast established a new bond...

It brings thy closer to friendship

Thou shalt be blessed when creating new personas of the Magician Arcana

These words rang in Minato's mind. He had just made a new bond.

Girl voice: Issei, Minato!

Minato and Issei looked to see Asia. Issei was glad to see her ok while Minato waved at her.
Timeskip
Issei, Asia, and Minato were sitting at a dinner eating cheese burgers. Asia was looking at hers confused.

Minato: Whats wrong, not hungry?

Asia: No, no I just never eaten a burger before.

Minato went by her side and showed her how to eat it she copied what he did and started eating hers all. This made Issei a little jealous.

Minato: So Asia what brought you to the park?

She looked a little hesitant.

Asia: Oh the weather was nice and I thought it would be nice to enjoy the day.

Minato: I do that to sometimes.

Asia and Minato started to eat their burgers while Issei sat there quietly.

Issei: Hay Asia want to hang out with us?

Asia: Uh sure why not.

The three of them first went to a arcade. Asia never played any video games before but they didn't care. After awhile they want to a photo booth and took some pictures. Right now Asia was looking at a crane machine.

Minato: A crane machine, haven't played one of these in awhile.

Issei: So do you like stuffed animals?

Asia: Oh not at all, well sort of.

Minato: It's ok, everyone has a soft spot for something.

Issei then went to the machine and plopped a coin in there. He then used the crane to grab a stuffed animal and drop it into the container, Asia was really happy about it.

Asia: Thanks Issei for getting this little guy for me!

Issei: No problem. Now come on Thur are plenty of other things we need to show you.