Ep.1 The little lightning bug gets his wings clipped

Start from the beginning

He coughed a little, before deepening his voice, taking a few quick seconds to disguise it.

"Of course how-"

He was cut off with a sudden loud gasp.  "Young master Shindo?  You've come back, you've grown quite a lot.  Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about you and your friend's secret fun." 

Mikaela could tell that he was bright red, but he perked up when he heard "friend".

"My friend?  Who was it that came here with me."  He demanded, removing his coat from his face.  A few people looked at him in confusion at his sudden outburst.

Madame simply chuckled a little, before she started fanning herself once more.  "Why, it was the little lightning bug.  He found you knocked unconscious on the street.  It was a simple mugger, and he caught him before your wallet suffered any damages."

She paused, before smiling, "that reminds me, he said to put everything he's ordered on your tab.  So please pay the bar bill as well."

'What?'

Mikaela's eyes practically popped out of his skull.  Begrudgingly, he forked over a couple of handfuls of coins.  Before Madame's greedy hand finally closed.

"Now tell me, where does this little mosquito live?"  He said through gritted teeth.

"Yuu-san!  Yuu-san where are you?"  A young strangely dressed woman all but practically screamed as she ran around the huge Ichinose workshop

"Yuu-san! Yuu-san where are you?" A young strangely dressed woman all but practically screamed as she ran around the huge Ichinose workshop.

She knew Yuu would be outside somewhere, since that's were he took his time to sleep, eat, and bat-

She stopped when the corner of her eye caught sight of something. Frozen, she turned her whole body facing a suspicious lone wooden basin of water.

Stepping forward, she continued to stare, before suddenly ramming her foot into the side of the basin, causing a hole to appear.

The water sloshed, and immediately a young man appeared. His black hair was obviously wet and his green eyes were practically sparking. He seemed to be livid.

"What the hell Shinoa! Why did you do that? Shouldn't you be at the parade? Your mother is supposed to be performing the yearly ritual!" He said, glaring up at her. Of course he didn't stand up, since he knew what he was doing before.

"Yuu-san, you know how my mother loves to bask in the spotlight. Now the real question is how come you aren't at the parade? By the way, where were you last night? I searched the whole city for you!" She said, waving her arms in a dramatic like manner before clumsily falling backwards.

On instinct, Yuu reached out for her, grabbing her strange dress.  But unfortunately standing up in the process. Once she was stable, her eyes widened in surprise, before screaming once more. This time in both terror and embarrassment.