Part 19

Days passed since both Naruto and Percy has been claimed, Percy left on a quest with Annabeth, a blonde haired, grey eyed daughter on Athena. Athena is the goddess of Wisdom and Warfare. Grover went with them to get back the Lightning Bolt but mostly Percy left to get his mother; Sally Jackson, back from the underworld. Apparently besides Zeus who lost his lightning bolt, Hades; God of the Underworld lost his helmet of darkness. Percy told Naruto about his adventure when he came back. Naruto was angry yet sad that a son of Hermes; Luke Castellan as gone over to the darkness and wants to revive a titan by the name of Kronos. 

From what he learned in class of ancient greece, Kronos was the Titan of Evil and swallowed his children besides Zeus since his mother Rhea switched him with a rock and Kronos ate that. Zeus went to free his siblings by  making Kronos *The Cup of Digustingness* which made him hurl up his brothers and sisters. 

Naruto cleaned up his cabin and hope that his adopted sister would come back and be a family. 

Family is all he wished for. 

Percy and Sasuke were training with swords. Being a ninja, Sasuke has the element of surprise, Sasuke got Percy down on the ground and won. 

The aphrodite girls cheered and fangirled at Sasuke's victory. He felt like he hasn't gotten away from The Leaf Village. Let alone his original fangirls. Let alone Sakura. man did he feel great after he got away from her and her craziness. "Oh sasuke-kun let me have your babies" or "Sasuke-kun, please make me your wife" He shudder from the thought of Sakura being his wife and almost puked in his mouth when she wanted his babies.

Naruto

Naruto was the only one he could think of in the wife position, having his kids. His biggest trouble was Artemis and the hunters. Naruto was Artemis' only child and the hunters little brother.

Naruto was in class with Annabeth and boy did he hate it. He couldn't sit still and Annabeth kept on scolding him for not paying attention to the lesson. He sat by a child of Apollo. Will Solace. Naruto did his best not to stare at Will because if Will had whiskers and wore a ninja headband, they probably be mistaken for twins. Only problem was that Will was a medic here at Camp Half-Blood. He is the son of Apollo alright so obviously he would know medical practices. I bet Apollo is proud of him and his many other children.

Oh SHIIIIIIIIITAKE It been over a year since i last updated this story I'm so terribly sorry for the wait. I had severe writers block and i know i should've told you in a note. I hope you like this chapter of Son of the Moon.