Part 5

To let you all know, is that I can't grasp the Percy Jackson characters attitudes so they will be Oc. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In camp half blood

Percy is hanging out with Annabeth who was blushing whenever Percy said something funny. She always thought that Percy looked cute which is weird for a daughter of Athena because Athena hates Poseidon and Percy is Poseidon's son so Athena hates him too. 

But Annabeth is not her mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto and Sasuke are sitting down in a restaurant ordering food, when the girl left, Naruto got a message from Artemis *"Naruto, this is mom, when you are done doing whatever you are doing, head your way to long island and go into the forest thats where a podium (what do they call it?) called Camp Half Blood and there you shall stay to make new friends n family."* The message stopped "Dobe, you ok?" "stop calling me Dobe, Teme. Mom just told me where the camp is." Sasuke rolled his eyes ignoring Naruto's teme comment "where did she say where is it?" "she said it's on long island."

Sasuke took out a map to see how much time will it take to get to Long Island. "LongIsland is not far from here so we can walk." Thinking about Artemis made Nauto think about her hunters/sisters in arms (more like daughters)

They would most likely try to kill him and Sasuke.

Sasuke paid the waitress leaving her a tip and the boys left. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the Hunters 

Their lady left to go to Olympus for some personal business, the girls were having lunch Kelly made. (Guess what? also they are about 5 girls with the hunters now and back them there are only 6-7 girls) Zoe thought about Minato, her mistress's lover. Minato Namikaze was unlike the other males she seen and met over the years, he was loving, kind, happy, just the total opposite of other men. When they first met him, they thought he was going to try to take their Lady's purity by force or taking away it away form her then leaving her for another woman. 

But nothing. 

Minato didn't touch her in a inappropriate manner, he would just give her a kiss on the cheek every once in a while before heading out to work. Artemis asked them to give Minato a chance. 

They did. 

Zoe and Minato sat down to talk about some things. 

"I don't expect for you to like me Zoe but I was hoping that we can be aquaintences and work our way to be friends." Zoe took a moment to gather herself to answer of what Minato had just said. "I agree" 

That day on, Zoe and Minato along with the other 6 hunters became aquaintences. It made Artemis happy, a happy Artemis made happy hunters and Minato. 

A few months went by and the hunters and Minato went from aquaintences to friends. They liked being around him, eventually they saw him as a father figure. 

Olympus found out about this and all of them went to take them back to their world. Artemis told them about Minato, Apollo took Minato into a different room to ask some questions "I love Artemis, I would never hurt her Lord Apollo, that is my ninja way." Apollo shook hands "And if I see Artemis coming home crying, I will end you." Outside of the door, Artemis blushed when she heard Minato say 'I love her' Sure she heard it lots of times but having her family here and hearing this for themselves made her embarrassed.

Zeus included said the same thing. They stayed for a couple of hours to look around, shop a little before heading back to New York. 

"I have some stuff I need to do, but I will see you at the house just in time to make dinner." Artemis kissed Minato on the cheek and left with her family back to New York, so it was just him and his (almost) adopted daughters. "What would you girls like to do?" "I wanted to know about Ichiraku Ramen shop." Angel lifted up her hand. 

"Do you girls want to go too?"

they nod

"alright lets go"

They walk down the street for about 6 minutes before stopping in front of the restuarant (they do have stools on the outside and in the back is some booths and chairs, like a regular restaurant) "Welcome Lord Hokage and ladies." "Hello Teuchi-san, we will be in the back "alright."  when the girls found seats and sat down in chairs or booths, Zoe and Minato sat down together in a booth.

 Ayami; Teuchi's 14 year old daughter came around with ramen menus. "would you like anything to drink?" some choose juice/water and other tried a new drink they called coke/pepsi. "Can I try a coke please?"

Zoe asked Ayami

"Of course, I shall be back with your drinks"

Ayami got the drink order in, she came out with the water first, juice, then pop 

"Is everyone ready?" 

"I believe so, Angel would you like to go first" Minato asked the 10 year old girl with curly light brown hair "I would like the beef ramen please."

"miso ramen" x2

"Lobster ramen." x 2

"Beef ramen also please"

Zoe ordered the salt ramen and Minato got the Miso ramen. 

They talked among themselves

"Minato, how long have you been Hokage?" asked Carrie (short blonde hair with hazel eyes) "it will be 6 years this coming summer." "thats actually impressive" 

The food came out by Ayami and Teuchi and they ate. 

Minato paid for everyone, the girls went their own ways to look around the village to either shop a little and be themselves so that left Minato and Zoe alone together "I understand if you would like to spend some time on your own or with your sisters" She looks at Minato who had a smile on his face "Can we do a...... fatherly/daughter..... date?...just the...two..of us?" 

"Anything you want."

Minato and Zoe walked onto main street, into shops to look around when Zoe notice a trinket of a small fox with a crescent moon on its forehead "this is beautiful" Minato was not far from her. He saw the trinket and thought about asking one of the girls when is Zoe's birthday. He went back to looking at this almost blue and silver moon necklace he was going to buy for Artemis. "Zoe, did you see anything you like?" Zoe looks towards him at the cashier "No, i still want to look at different shops." Minato finished paying and they left. 

'What is this feeling?' She thought whenever she looked at Minato, she knew it wasn't love or anything like that, she would never betray for lady like that, but it was something. 

Later that day, 

everyone went back to the house, Minato started cooking dinner. "Pheobe, can you come here please?" Phoebe stood beside Minato "did you help?" "no thank you, I just wanted to know when is Zoe's birthday?" Pheobe looked at him in surprise 'Well, I don't know myself, I think Lady Artemis would know." 

A DAY LATER

Artemis came back to Kohona very late last night and fell asleep by Minato. When Minato woke up, she saw an red hair angel sleeping next to him. Smiling and kissing her on the cheek, he left her in the bed so she can sleep. Minato got ready, he did his daily routine, and then he out on his Hokage cloak then left for the office. 

TBC