Princey

This was perrfect I screwed up. Well... Yeah kind of. You see Virgil and I had dated prior to his little mishap. Now things were great untill someone (Deceit) got him drunk. Virgil does not drink offen. He rarely gets hungover.  Anyway things led to another and low and behold, I foumd Deceit in Virgil's bed. I beat the hell out of him but now... Now Logan knows I still have feelings for Virgil.

I think that screaming 'I need you!' To a lifeless body is enough to tell a person that you have feelings for said lifeless body.

Anyway.... I screwed up.

Virgil came home normal or as normal as you can be with him. And now more than ever he was starving himself. I tried to get him to eat but I was getting worried.

Now I heard Virgil throw something.

"Oh god." I groan making my way to the kitchen where logan is holding Virgil by his wrists against the wall, clearly defending himself.

"Put me down." Virgil said, not fighting with Logan, no point in foghting him. 

Logan released Virgil and let him walk away.

Before Virgil could desend into his room I grabbed his wrist.

"Let me go." He hissed, pulling his hand away.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Stay out of it Shoulder Pads." He said, starting for his door again.

"No. Now Logan has a black eye." What the hell happened?" I said, sternly, grabbing his shoulders and spinning him toward me.

"Get your hands off me." Virgil hissed, removing my hands from his shoulders. "I'm going."

"No your not." I spin him around again.

He groaned and rolled his eyes. "Listen Princey, I'm not going to do this with you your being irr-" before he can finish I kissed him.

"Wwmm! What the f**k!" He yelled wiping his lips across his sleeve.

Sup! *Dies* Uh no worry here just dead. Uh whatever I'm just gonna lay down now. Bye! Oh uh I hope you enjoyed it or whatever.  BTW I ship it...