Kristoff: Come on, Sven! make yourself useful. Olaf and Toothless need our help." Sven signed a piece of wood from his mouth and looked at him after he left frustrated because of his stupidity

POV OLAF & TOOTHLESS

Olaf was running fast from the wolves and had scratched his head part because of the wolves and kept pleading with them to leave him.

Olaf: Please, I know you're hungry... but I need at least one tradition for my best friend. The fate of the world depends on it!" The wolves came very close to Olaf until something happened.  toothless came from behind the wolves and he pushed them hard with his head.

Olaf: TOOTHLESS!" Olaf looked at him joyfully as he ran until he was eaten by a wolf until a toothless pushed him and pulled an olaf behind his back.

Olaf: Thank you Toothless! I will remain indebted to you through out my life!"  toothless was running from the wolves even looked at a tree and he fired a plasma and made the wolves unable to transit. Then saw toothless end of the forest and had a lot of twigs until he pushed it and went out from the forest and managed to escape from the wolves.

Olaf came down from toothless and looked behind him to the forest and saw that the wolves could not leave because of the trees that toothless he fired from his mouth, he sighs. He then looked down and saw the cake he had brought and toothless with him to bring back the tradition

Olaf: Yes! yes, we did it! A tradition is saved!" Olaf raised the cake to be proud of what he and toothless did. Until a hawk came and took the cake and flew away. Olaf became sad because he could not save for the traditions of Anna and Elsa, He already knew that toothless could not fly and return the cake because of his tail. Tothlis approached him and pushed him a little in his hand and wanted to raise his spirits slightly. Olaf smiled at him but he was still sad

Olaf: I know, toothless. We did everything to save the tradition, but luck was not just ours. Well, I guess hawk need tradition too." he sighs, Olaf pulled the carrot from his head and put it back in his nose and started singing slow and sad.

Olaf: happy, merry, holly, jolly, Tidings of good cheers." Olaf and Toothless began to walk alone in the forest. And Olaf sang sadly. Toothless he was wants to lift Olaf's spirits but did not know what to do and kept walking with him.

Olaf: we never meant to let them down. At that time of year."Toothless came and pushed his hand slowly and wanted to go back with him to Arendelle. Olaf could understand what toothless was referring to until he stopped walking and sighed

Olaf: No. Toothless, Maybe I should just stay lost. You should not waste your time with someone like me." He said sadly and sat on the ground alone. Toothless he did not want to leave him alone, so he fire the ground from his mouth and slept on it and sat next to him. Olaf looked at him and he smiled little to him, and he came back to look at the ground again, with sadness.

BACK TO ARENDELLE

Hiccup and Elsa and Anna and Kristoff were going to all the houses and asking people about they saw olaf and toothless. Until they went to a ship, and it looks like everyone didn't know where Olaf and Toothless was. They continued to go to many houses to help people search for them. Hiccup and Elsa walked beside each other and looked everywhere looking for them, Sven was knew the place Olaf and the toothless and continued to follow him in their search. Kristoff looked at Hiccup and Elsa and He nodded to them and followed him and then they continued to walk behind him in search of them. 

All the inhabitants of Arendelle went in search of Olaf and Toothless in the forest, and continued to called their names until they heard them.

Elsa: Any sign of them?" She asked Anna.

Anna: No." Elsa sighs, Then they continue searching

Hiccup: TOOTHLESS! OLAF! ARE YOU HERE?" Hiccup kept calling them, but nothing happened.