Why Did this happen

Xander and (Y/N) arrived at Crystal High. Xander looked up at (Y/N) 'he didn't have to be so nice...i could've taken care of myself' Xander thought to himself. (Y/N) was taller than I am...man he is really cute.

"Xander...why do you get bullied" (Y/N) looked down at me I could feel he's eyes piercing through me. "c-cause I'm gay..." I said looking up at him. Before (Y/N) could say anything I could girls screaming and running towards us...."i-i should go..." I said walking to my locker.

'he's probably gonna judge me now...cause everyone thinks I'm stupid and ugly...im not straight' I thought to myself.

I soon made it to my locker and it had post it notes and graffiti. The graffiti said LOSER all in capital letters and the post it's said Emo, loner, gay, idiot, go get a life. I ripped all the post it's off in rage and I slammed my fist into my locker door. I started bursting out in tears. I hate being like this...

Luke and his gang were walking around the lockers...i looked up at him. He pinned me against the lockers "now its time to finish what we started!" Luke grabbed out his switchblade and put it close to my neck. I continued to cry.

"Aww is the little baby emo crying" Luke made a small cut on my neck. I cried in pain "PLEASE STOP" I yelled. Luke let me go and I slid down the lockers. Luke and the others left me there crying.

A few minutes of me crying and the blood from the scar running down my neck and tree my shirt. I felt weak and light headed...soon everything went black and a I laid there on the cold hall way floor