Chapter Forty- Three: Our Futures

{Harry's POV}

Christmas with the families. As for us as in the bands and co. we're all going great.

Louis and Eleanor have started making wedding plans for next year and are looking into their futures together, plus Eleanor got a promotion at work- which is great! Don't know what she does but it's good!

Jesy and Jordan are going on a world wide holiday from the second of January until the sixth of March. They've decided to enjoy being married for a while and they're moving along at a perfectly perfect pace. 

Niall and Ella are enjoying being married and Ella has decided to go for her specialist degree. Asha on the other hand is getting ready to start school after the summer holidays next year- because she missed the start of the school year. Oops!- and Niall's learning how to be a house husband, apart from when we go places for work and when we're in the studio.

Perrie and Zayn have been acting weird in two ways. As in their normal, weird, Zerrie selves- the two people who act like six year olds most of the time- but they've also been a little reserved at the moment so I'm not sure what's going on there. As for Ellie, she's learnt how to speak in short sentences, which is pretty amazing for a fourteen month old- she's going to do amazing things one day!

Leigh- Anne and Jordan are just in love. Completely and utterly in love. Finding creative and adventurous things to do with each other and finding new ways to connect. 

Liam has moved on from Indie. Sure she'll always be in his heart but I think he's found the girl he loves. The girl he's loved from the start, Danielle. They're getting alone really well, not back together yet but I know it's coming- I can feel it in me waters. Wait! Don't have them, wrong anology. Zuri is just adorable as always! Loves her Daddy and Mummy to bits.

And Jade and I. Well, we're moving forwards. We've been on quite a few dates and the other night Jade moved back into the same bed as me, which is great! I haven't messed up for a long time, which is also great! And I'm going to ask Jade if we can get back together again, which is super great!

Life's pretty good for us all at the moment.

I park the car and get out of it, along with Jade, Liam, Dani and Zuri. We came in my car, Louis, Eleanor, Zayn, Perrie and Ellie went in Perrie's car. Leigh- Anne, Jordan, Jesy and Jordan went in Jesy's car and Niall, Ella and Asha went in their car. 

We all collect our bags of presents for our families and I lead everyone into Mum and Robin's home. The rest of our families are here already and when I make it to the lounge room they all look up and cheer that we're here.

"Nanna!" Ellie squeals and waddle runs over to Tricia. I 'awww' and get looks from people. I just shrug and walk over to my Mum, hugging her tightly and wishing her Merry Christmas.

We all sit around chatting and having a great time and that's when 

"Ready mate?" Niall pats my shoulder. I nod and head off to get changed into my Santa costume. I walk back to the door and Niall is standing on the otherside, getting everyone to be quiet. "Now, we have a very special visitor kids." Niall tells them.

I hear lots of little feet shuffling around and then Niall opens the door. I step through and Perrie, Leigh, Louis and Zayn automatically crack up.

"Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!" I chant at the kids, putting on a new voice. They all squeal and leap up to hug me. Ellie gives me a confused look and I chuckle, bending down to her height. "It's me Ellie. Uncle Hazza." I whisper in her ear. 

She squeals with delight and stretches her arms out. I pick up the small child and then give the kids candy canes and presents. Once the kids are satisfied I head towards the door to get changed.